PDA

View Full Version : Who lives in Texas??

Quad18star
05-30-2007, 05:20 PM
I'm looking for some info about a city in Texas .... Mission Texas.

My parents have the opportunity to rent a place at Restful Valley Ranch in Mission Texas for next winter , and we haven't been able to find much information about the area . All we know is that it's on the Mexico border but that's all .

Anyone have any other information they can provide me with ... town size ? Attractions ?

whiteboycustom
05-30-2007, 05:42 PM
http://www.missiontexas.us/

hope that helps, im from texas but up southeast texas by louisiana border, i did look its about a hour or so from south padre that has alot of fun stuff and its on the beach im sure theres plenty to do down there, go across the border and watch a donkey show hahahahaha j/k

nosliw
05-30-2007, 05:46 PM
you think a donkey show would phase him? the man is from canada, and canada has moose shows.

;) :D

JOEX
05-30-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
you think a donkey show would phase him? the man is from canada, and canada has moose shows.

;) :D
But the donkeys are bigger in Texas;)

Or is the asses:blah:

Quad18star
05-31-2007, 08:55 AM
For some reason , I don't even want to know WTF you guys are talking about . LOL

REDRIDDER
05-31-2007, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JOEX
[B]But the donkeys are bigger in Texas;)

every thing is bigger in Texas ha ha ha nice one joex lol.....

Shift_450R
06-01-2007, 05:11 PM
why dont they have drivers ed and sex ed on the same day in mexico?

They dont want to tire the donkey.

06-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
For some reason , I don't even want to know WTF you guys are talking about . LOL

Well, there comes a time in a girls life when she meets a donkey. And when a woman and a donkey fall in love, they make love, called a donkey show.