PDA

View Full Version : WNYOA Hare Scramble at Miles Mountain Tires as Prizes

boot46
05-30-2007, 03:18 PM
Sunday June 10, will be the WNYOA Hare-scramble at Miles Mountain in Elkland, Pa This year we have tires to give away as well as over 200 contingency certificates to go along with our plaques! New this year is transponder real time scoring. So no more waiting around to see how you did in your class. Gates open Saturday at 10 am, camping is free with admission. Saturday night will feature a free style mx demo, a few supercross riders as well as a pit bike race (non WNYOA affiliated). The pit bike race will be open to those over 18 so if you have a pit bike bring it along. Sunday is a full day of raceing. WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE HOSTING YOUTH QUADS. The 12 and under on their own track and the 13 and over with the rest of the quads. There are classes for all riders ages and abilities. Last year we had over 520 riders sign up, so if you are not going to Kentucky or will be back we hope to see you there.

For more info call 570-723-8516 or 570-439-2609 visit WNYOA.net, milesmountainmx.com or email boot46@ptd.net

660bigdaddy
05-31-2007, 02:02 PM
we will be there. just ordered a turbo for caleb's 90. i might be racing/riding. do i need to sandbag to get them tires again? lol
all kidding aside. this is the best xc race in the wnyoa series for quads. so if your thinking about going. do it!!

gizmocor
06-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Wayne your in condition to be riding?? That's Great!!!!....You going to be in AA?

I will be there too as if anyone needs anymore reason to go. I can sign autographs or whatever nececsary! Lets keep the photo shoots to at least an hour before the race though, I do have to prepare :D :D haha

And tell MR. G to get off his *** and come out and race!!

660bigdaddy
06-03-2007, 10:01 AM
You going to be in AA?
:eek2: :eek2: are you nuts!!! i was thinking about signing up my daughter then running womens class. jk
no i will probably run A. just start last and see how long i can ride. still have pain almost everyday, but getting better. caleb will be the man i hope next weekend. cory, is your dad racing?

gizmocor
06-04-2007, 01:14 PM
No, he will be going to Kentucky.

Yeah, I was suprised to hear your even riding.......seems like you just got hurt not that long ago. Probably feels like forever to you though right?.....

exracer416
06-06-2007, 11:31 PM
i shall be there, missed it last year but deff, goin this year, best wnyoa race of the year!!! i finnally finished a race, now hopefully i can get wood. itd be noce to pull another holeshot like last week! and hold it this time. i guess if it wasnt for the dust and poor course markings in a small area i wouldve done a bity better. oh well. we'll be there regaurdless, come say hi well be the crew with the pink quad!!!

shawn a class 103

gizmocor
06-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Boot,
What time do the activities start on Sat. night? I am thinking about coming down to camp for this. That is as long as the quads ready in time :D ......

boot46
06-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Sign up closes at 8 p.m sat, so soon after that. We are going to turn the lights on the supercross track. Thought you may have an illness this week? at least during the day!

gizmocor
06-08-2007, 11:04 AM
I did, on Wednesday. Frame is welded and good to go.

Still have regular maintenance to do though and I found out when getting ready to have it welded that the stator cover was cracked. That race was rough on the equipment!!! I didn't even hit anything! Oh, well.....sounds good though, maybe I'll see you Sat. Maybe I can get B to come to, he didn't go to Kentucky.