PDA

View Full Version : Lawrance VS. Villopoto THE CHAOS

csr250r
05-30-2007, 11:03 AM
In practice at High Point, Ryan Villopoto and Jason Lawrance were making dirty passes and some finger gestures were shared when Villopoto popped his bike and lawrance the chaos started they came at eachother. Villopoto tried to throw Lawrance and it was taken to the ground, Lawrance definatly showed his fighting skills when he IMO Kicked the S!@# out of Kawi's big gun, Lawrance rides for Yamaha of Troy and Villopoto rides for Monster Energy Kawaski.
Villopoto was fined $2500 and Lawrance was fined $7500 and given last gate pick.
I saw the VID, it was some good stuff, sry i couldnt find one on the web, haha i feel like a reporter

PICS
http://img.timeinc.net/mx/content/images/2007/may/19hang/rvjlaw2.JPG

http://img.timeinc.net/mx/content/images/2007/may/19hang/jlrv1.jpg

http://img.timeinc.net/mx/content/images/2007/may/19hang/jlrv2.jpg

I think Villopoto was lucky he had his helmet on LMAO.

400exrider707
05-30-2007, 11:16 AM
The vids are all over youtube.

mephyst
05-30-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
The vids are all over youtube.

Where? I couldn't find any either on youtube.

Hammer trx450r
05-30-2007, 12:31 PM
Nobody kicked anyones but in that fight. You've obviously never had your *** kicked before.

csr250r
05-30-2007, 12:34 PM
hey could u post a link, that video is too aswome to only see ounce.

csr250r
05-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r
Nobody kicked anyones but in that fight. You've obviously never had your *** kicked before.

dude quit trying to be all badass, its not a good thing to get ur *** kiked, I usually try to stay on the winning end. and yes he was WELL on his way to the only thing that stopped it was track officials and flagmen.

54warrior
05-30-2007, 01:20 PM
I can't seem to locate the youtube vids either. Would be cool to see the lawrence helmet cam video!

400exrider707
05-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Ok you're right I couldn't find the youtube vids, but I found these....

http://motocross.com/home.php

http://www.racerxfilms.com/

I know the helmet cam one is probably out there somewhere...

54warrior
05-30-2007, 01:37 PM
Well, having watched the racerx video, I am of the opinion that they both should have been fined the same amount.

Based on the video, it appeared that ryan started the whole thing with the wicked right hand turn up into him in the left handed turn at the very start of the video---it is just practice right?

ryan is also the one that wheelied the bike up around like that too-no call for that, regardless if jason stopped on the track or not.

Hammer trx450r
05-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by csr250r
dude quit trying to be all badass, its not a good thing to get ur *** kiked, I usually try to stay on the winning end. and yes he was WELL on his way to the only thing that stopped it was track officials and flagmen.

How is that being badass son. You said "Lawrance definatly showed his fighting skills when he IMO Kicked the S!@# out of Kawi's big gun"

csr250r
05-30-2007, 04:02 PM
watch the vid, it is funny how villopoto gets punked out, come on lawrance ovbiously was winning. and villopoto shouldnt have popped his bike up like he did, i lost some respect for villopoto i think hes a little arrogant prick to tell u the truth and i think lawrance could kik his *** with his hands tied behind his back. IMO

AtvMxRider
05-30-2007, 04:33 PM
That was not at Highpoint it was at Hangtown and those 2 have had a histroy since they raced the Amatuers. Lawarence has always been a punk thats why he hasn't had a decent ride until this year and he is trying to throw that away

Robin Hood
05-30-2007, 04:50 PM
No one was going to win that fight.. hell I'd barely even call that a fight.

IMO they both should have been fined the same amount, but it didn't seem like they were really out to get each other. Either they become close friends after this or hardcore rivals.

mephyst
05-30-2007, 05:14 PM
Lame...

Hammer trx450r
05-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
That was not at Highpoint it was at Hangtown and those 2 have had a histroy since they raced the Amatuers. Lawarence has always been a punk thats why he hasn't had a decent ride until this year and he is trying to throw that away

I agree

450rRacer22
05-30-2007, 05:26 PM
yeah i wouldnt say lawrence kicked villopoto's ***. i mean yeah he threw him down and from what i could tell got like 3 punches on him until track officials broke it up. lawrence has been causing chaos for how long now i think he deserved the fine that he got.

spanky101
05-30-2007, 08:38 PM
... last time i knew punching someone with a helmet on was sorta pointless and not even a fight, more of a physical argument haha but imo lawrence is a punk, hes angry because villipoto got the better ride and is a much much much better rider then him. Not to mention that lawerence sorta has a funny lisp, idk if its a lisp, just sorta talks akward with extreme side to side motions. :huh

250xridamatt
05-30-2007, 10:03 PM
Maybe its because I didnt follow the amateur ranks with these guys, but I've always like Lawrence more than Villipoto. Watching the video on racer X, it seems like they are both equally wrong. Villipoto even talks about how Jason's punishment isnt big enough for what he did. Hes the one that did something that could have been pretty dangerous. Just makes me like Lawrence even more. Just my .02

CannondaleRider
05-31-2007, 02:27 AM
I never have liked Lawrance......he's always a dick. A few times in Supercross, i've seen him make Purposly dirty passes, always trying to stuff Ryan. But, when Ryan passes him back, he's usually really clean about it. Then Lawrance comes back to say that Ryan was riding dirty.

Just his general actions are crap, just rubs me the wrong way.

As much as Ryan should try harder to stay out of Lawrances crap, you cant blame Ryan, Lawrance IS the instigator

440bigborekit
05-31-2007, 04:03 AM
yea lawrence is a preaty dirty rider but in that situation if somebody tryed to jump over the bike like villopoto i woulda kicked his arse to idk about you guys mabie im more of a physical rider cuz i ride bikes but villopoto i guess had enought at hangtown i guess.

CannondaleRider
05-31-2007, 10:21 AM
Yeah, you see Lawrance clearly, and purposly, stop in front of Villopoto.

Lawrance was constantly screwing with him, so I guess Villopoto just had enough, which is semi-understandable.

I personally would have just been the better man, and had AMA watch what Lawrance was doing, but it's not unusual for some people to snap in a situation like that.

jcv400ex
05-31-2007, 10:22 AM
I can't believe they only fined Ryan $2,500. Throwing fists is one thing, but launching a 200lb bike at someone!? I would have tackled him and started swinging too.....

trxwannbe
05-31-2007, 01:38 PM
they are both ignorant as all hell about what that did and could've done to their reputations and i don't know what videos you were watching guys but villapoto definitely just pushes him off to the side when he jumps at him and the only reason villapoto went down is he didn't manage to avoid the arms with a one step that fight would have been all villapoto

csr250r
05-31-2007, 04:26 PM
I definatly dont think this will be the last headlines we hear about these two, villopoto is an awsome rider but he shoulda been the bigger man there, launching his bike like that was childish. I know that lawerance has done more stuff in the past but i think that the fining was B.S. and atleast lawerance would apologize instead of being like villopoto who wont admit that he did anything wrong and saying how lawerance's fine should have been more...

i still think lawerance could take him haha

coolex
05-31-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by csr250r

i still think lawerance could take him haha

maybe in a fight but not in a race