PDA

View Full Version : 2005 LE Predator 500 Low Hours $3750 OBO

PolarisRider06
05-29-2007, 11:29 PM
well i'm gonna try this again.

i have a 2005 Limited Edition Predator 500 bougth new in August 2005, low hours (under 50 hours) between august 05-August 06 I only ran about 6 tanks of gas through it at most and since then i've only put maybe 1 1/2 tanks of gas through it (left for college in August last year and never really got home to ride and it was garaged all winter in one of my friends heated garages) oil was changed A LOT at no specific intervals just after every ride or two or before/after races (only raced 2 times just to try it out) stack air filter was replaced with a K&N drop in after about 5 hours of ride time, that was cleaned/oiled after every ride then i tried out a Twin Air clamp on for a while (both were a friends i was just trying to decide what to buy) and now its back to stock again. it has Douglas Red label .190 8x8 rear rims with 18x10-8 Maxxis RazrMX's on therear with about 50% tread (bought the rims new and tires were used) stock rear tires and rims have about 5 hours of ride time on them 90-95% tread, front tires probably have about 75-85% tread and i think they still have the little nubs on the sides of the tires if that helps to show how little wear is on this machine.

The header is wrapped and I had a Pure Polaris pipe on it from the factory, but now i have a stocker on it because the PP caught while i was doing a wheelie and i crashed and bent the pipe and broke the rear fenders but they are ziptied together real good, front fenders are cracked because i was riding in the snow in about -10* weather in january and tipped over sideways in the ditch they probably wouldn't have broken if it was so cold outside. I have stripped the graphics off of it because i accidentally caught one of the stickers with the pressure washer and blew it off so i just took them all off. stock Aluminum Pure Polaris front bumper (Pro Armor), stock aluminum grab bar (was removed and replaced with a steal one from my cousins old preddy right after i bought it so i wouldn't mess up a nice aluminum one. DG Aluminum heelguard nerf bars, brand new in december ($250) they have been mounted on it for about a month or so but i haven't ridden it with them on there yet. stock heel guards will be included, bars are just barely bent not even noticeable. paint on the frame started flaking off of the frame, a-arms, and swinger about 8 months after i bought it but i only had a 6 month waranty so polaris wouldn't cover it, could just be painted over or else PC'd (i might paint it just to clean up the look)

it has the aluminum piggyback front shocks from the factory just like the Troy Lee Edition, i'm not sure if it has the close ratio tranny like the TLD but it had everything else (you cant even find these LE models in KBB or anything so i'm kinda thinking they are bassically TLD just with red hubs/springs and white fenders) i know with the 18"s on it though i could hold with a LTR450 with the CRBM and a pipe up until bottom of 3rd if i got a good start.

sorry for the long post but i figured i'd put as much info as i could think of on here right away.

I'm located in Bagley, MN and i'm asking $3750 OBO as is pickup/delivery negotiable

lets here some offers, i'll try and get pics up soon.

PolarisRider06
06-03-2007, 12:12 PM
TRADES CONSIDERED

heres a pic of it from last fall now there are different nerf bars and heel guards on it

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/PolarisRider06/100_0774.jpg

PolarisRider06
06-06-2007, 01:19 AM
anyone?