PDA

View Full Version : Worst day of my life..

rollie
05-29-2007, 07:01 PM
Today when i got home from riding i saw my dad packing his truck up with things, i asked him what he was doing and he just replied "what do you think" i knew something was wrong. i went in my house and asked everyone what was going on, and finally i got the awsner, he said he couldnt live here anymore and he was going somewhere else, didnt know where, or when, im a wreck right now i dont even know what to do, my dad was my best friend and now i dont know where or what hes doing or how long he's going to be gone for. i have two sisters in college and my mom already works 2 jobs,im praying that he comes home and works things out i just never thought this would happen to my family.

ZeroLogic
05-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Sorry to hear that Rollie. I hope things work out, I don't know what I would do without my dad.:ermm:

CRich[814]
05-29-2007, 07:05 PM
dang. thats really sad. i hope he comes back and it was just a minor thing. my parents split up about eight years ago. its pretty tough.

rollie
05-29-2007, 07:10 PM
i hope to god he comes home, i would absolutely hate to see our family get ripped apart, i feel as if i am the one responsible now if he doesnt come back, i will be the only man left in the house, to take the trash out, work to support my sisters in college, clean and keep the pool up, ect, ect, please keep my family in your prayers if its not to much trouble, i appreciatte it more than anything.

416exfreak
05-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Dude.....**** luck...that sucks...Ill deff keep your familia in my prayers...

I hope for your sake that he comes home...id go insane if my old man left..:(

suzukigirl
05-29-2007, 07:31 PM
dang...thats a crappy situatuion..i hope it was just something minor and he comes back

JJs450r
05-29-2007, 07:31 PM
sorry to hear that ive been in that kinda situation but my mom ended up leaving and not coming home for about 2 weeks, ended up going to ohio 2 stay with her sister

csimp3
05-29-2007, 07:35 PM
that sucks dude, but whats important is that you are all family, and even if it doesnt work out with your parents, it doesnt mean that you wont still see your mom and your dad, they may just need some time apart, its also really important to remember that its not your fault, people just need to work some stuff out sometimes

JRP
05-29-2007, 07:49 PM
damn nick:ermm: i hate to hear about things like this, expecially with a good friend like you man. I really hope everything works out and i will pray tonigh that it will. Keep your head up nick and dont give up!

Robin Hood
05-29-2007, 07:57 PM
The same thing happens to my family every-so-often. My dad has such a short fuse and goes into horrible depressions every now and then, so he'll throw a huge fit and run out by himself for a few days. The first 2-3 times I was really scared that he wouldn't come back, but now I realize he just needs time to cool off.

I hope everything turns out ok dude. I know how you feel. :(

rollie
05-29-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by JRP
damn nick:ermm: i hate to hear about things like this, expecially with a good friend like you man. I really hope everything works out and i will pray tonigh that it will. Keep your head up nick and dont give up! \

Thanks man, and thanks everyone else, it seems alot less worse now that we've had some time to cool down, im going to call him in a bit and see whats up, im sure he'll be home soon, i cant thank u guys enough for the support though

ny300exrider
05-29-2007, 08:03 PM
hey man, just think positive...

i know there have been times when my dad was real close, and i thought for sure he was going to leave. its such a horrible feeling, knowing that your pretty much helpless. we will pray that he decides to come back...theres a great chance that he just needs a little break.

just stay strong and hope for the best...i wish you all the luck in the world bro

trx400EXtreme
05-29-2007, 08:09 PM
sorry to here about that bro. i dont know what i would do with my dad gone. good luck.
:(

spanky101
05-29-2007, 08:09 PM
just stay strong bro, everything has a way of working itself out. He proboly needs some time to cool off, and it will help your mom cool down too. Just remember to think positive. You know the old saying "positive thinking brings positive results"

Heybo
05-29-2007, 08:15 PM
I hate to hear about your situation. You just need to realize that you dad is not leaving because of you. There is a lot of stress on parents that the kids can't comprehend because they have not been in that situation before. Stand tall and do what you can to make things easier for your parents and stay neutral between them. Your parents problems are with each other and not with you. Hopefully they will work this out and come back together for the family.

SGA
05-29-2007, 09:29 PM
Sounds like they need some cool off time. It will be ok.

ZeroLogic
05-30-2007, 10:22 AM
Any updates bro? Stay strong.

Doober
05-30-2007, 10:26 AM
im hoping for the best for you.

400exrider707
05-30-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Heybo
I hate to hear about your situation. You just need to realize that you dad is not leaving because of you. There is a lot of stress on parents that the kids can't comprehend because they have not been in that situation before. Stand tall and do what you can to make things easier for your parents and stay neutral between them. Your parents problems are with each other and not with you. Hopefully they will work this out and come back together for the family.

Well said.

People sometimes dont always agree on things, and some people handle situations like this differently, I wouldn't try and worry about it too much, it will work itself out.

HB416EX
05-30-2007, 10:53 AM
I get mad like your dad sometimes.Sounds like he just needs time to cool off.I hope everything works out.

mikeB
05-30-2007, 12:50 PM
damn... that sucks.. im goin throught a toughf time too.. my uncle just passed away the 29th

rollie
05-30-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Any updates bro? Stay strong.

i talked to him last night he he was sleeping at my aunts, he seems a lot cooler now, he asked me to help him out delivering something at work quick today so im going to help him but i still have no idea if/when hes comming home, i'll let you guys know what happens, hopefully it will be a good outcome, i cant thank you guys enough for the support

Honda TRX250ex
05-30-2007, 03:32 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Nick, if you need some help just shoot me a IM on aol. Best of luck man stay strong.

rollie
05-30-2007, 03:35 PM
i just helped him deliver that door for him, i asked him when or if hes comming back and he said he couldnt say yes or no yet so idk, im tryin to stay as positive as possible

honda8&3
05-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Man hopefully he'll come back man, idk wat i would do if my parents leave, i hate when they fight once in a while it always worries me.

BTW: How old r u rollie

Caseys 300ex
05-30-2007, 03:42 PM
I feel for u man. My friends parents split and i was always there for him. I just hope and pray that ull dad and mom will looks at the positives and get back together. You just have to be as understanding as you can be and dont try to push them to hard or it might split them up more. Just be positive. Ill pray for u tonight.

Ruby Soho
05-30-2007, 03:50 PM
that sucks dude:( :(

i would be real upset if my parents split. i hope your dad comes around and you can work things out