PDA

View Full Version : still curious

NPelletier
05-29-2007, 02:03 PM
well...i ordered a hat from the site maybe 9 days, last last saturday i ordered a black trucker hat and it still hasnt come...first i heard 3-4 days...next i heard 5-7 because harlen was busy but it still hasnt come :ermm: im kinda wondering if it was or wasnt shipped...or when it was..i dont mean to be pushy but itd be nice to have it lol:ermm:

and to clear things up...im in NH and is it going to be sent via USPS or UPS:blah:

Admin
05-29-2007, 04:13 PM
Your order has not shipped yet, and I don't remember speaking with you about 3-5 or 5-7 unless I confused your oder with another order?

Either way, I only ship orders every 2-3 weeks, so tyically delivery is 2-4 weeks on all orders including photos. I have this stated on photo sales, but I will need to update the items page to display this as well, so people don't become concerned when they don't receive their items within a few days.

For example in the month of June, I will be home less than 10 days, so it gives me very little time to ship orders, so I will probably only ship out items toward the end of the month.

As for your order, I will be shipping all orders received after May 12th this week before Friday because I am leaving for Oklahoma for 4 days.

You should have your hat by end of the week or early next week via Priority Mail, and as always thanks for your support and understanding for the shipping delay.

Thanks Again,
Harlen

NPelletier
05-29-2007, 06:16 PM
ty.. thats all i needed to know:D and im sorry if i seemed pushy i guess i didnt relize how busy you were and im sorry...and the 3-4, 5-7 thing i belive was told to me by CRich, if im not mistaken:ermm: ty sir and im sorry if i kinda seemed like a pest...i was unaware of your schedule...:(

please dont spit it my food;) :blah:

Admin
05-29-2007, 08:54 PM
No Problem, I appreciate the support and can understand your concerns.

Thanks Again,
Harlen

CRich[814]
05-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by NPelletier
told to me by CRich

find this info. i know everyone's order takes about a month, but i might have mentioned mine came in a few days. thanks harlen for everything you do!

Admin
05-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Every once in a while a few get lucky, and I ship out the order the next day, but it is all based around when I get enough time at home to ship out everything that is oustanding up to that point.

05-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Boy you guys are giant *** kissers

NPelletier
05-30-2007, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by BrD MaN
Boy you guys are giant *** kissers

??

05-30-2007, 03:17 PM
Are you an idiot? YOU ARE AN *** KISSER, Is that so hard to understand??

Pappy
05-30-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by BrD MaN
Are you an idiot? YOU ARE AN *** KISSER, Is that so hard to understand??

A member asking questions about an order he placed and was concerned it hadnt arrived right away. Where is this *** kissing you feel is in this thread? Please explain it to us idiots

Eviltanker
05-31-2007, 09:56 AM
Open mouth----- insert foot