PDA

View Full Version : Nj Riding

ridinmy300
10-17-2002, 01:22 PM
NEW JERSEY RIDERS, IF YOU COULD POST ANYWHERE THAT YOU KNOW TO RIDE IN NEW JERSEY, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. I AM RUNNING OUT OF PLACES TO RIDE AND THEY ARE STARTING TO GET BORING AND I NEED SOME NEW PLACES. I KNOW THERE ARE MANY PITS AND STUFF BUT I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM, SO IF YOU COULD LIST THE PLACES YOU GO, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I LIVE IN GLOUCSTER COUNTY (HOUR TO AN HOUR AND A HALF FROM THE SHORE) AND WOULD LIKE TO DRIVE NO MORE THEN ABOUT 2 HOURS. SO IF YOU ARE LOCAL TO GLOUCSTER AND YOU KNOW SOMEWHERE TO RIDE WITHIN 2 HOURS THEN LET ME KNOW. THANKS ALOT!:D

Banshee_Girl
10-17-2002, 01:24 PM
hmmm NJ and Riding, those two dont mix. theres no where good to ride in NJ exept Sarco, and thats pretty much out of the question. sorry dude, but NJ SUCKS

optikid123
10-17-2002, 01:32 PM
well nj is gettin tough just gotta know where to go

Atreyu
10-17-2002, 07:39 PM
I dont know how far you are away from sussex county but that's where I ride and no one ever gives you a hard time. I ride the Live and Dead sides of the train tracks. They tae you all the way into deep PA or to the Rockaway mall. Many PLaces to ride here. The NJ laws havent really affected me yet.:D