PDA

View Full Version : Stadium shocks?

rollie
05-28-2007, 08:46 PM
How do people like there stadiums? ive heard good and bad about them i want more opinions.

Velocity Girl
05-29-2007, 08:22 AM
My husband and I each got a set of front shocks about 2 months ago and are very very happy with 'em.

We also recently got rear shocks but haven't had time to really dial 'em in, but so far I'm pleased with mine (Jason hasn't gotten to ride his due to an injury).

We got ours thru C&D Racing and they've been great to work with.

Over-land 450r
06-03-2007, 06:47 PM
I was just talking to the guys that put on the Rock Maple Racing series in New England. They look like a very nice shock.

Check out Stadiumsuspension.com<<<<<NOT A LINK>

Supposably they every where in Canada They are very nice.

Colby@C&DRacing
06-04-2007, 10:07 AM
They are one of if not the best shocks on the market. Very well built. The shocks are really plush and have a very wide range of adjustment. You would be very happy with any of their shocks

400exrider707
06-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Whats the price range on these shocks and how can you get them? Standard travel, long travel, rebound and compression on all or options? Thanks

Colby@C&DRacing
06-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Front shocks start at $685 per pair and go to $1900 depending on options and if they are st travel or long travel. THey do not make a shock that doesn't have at least rebound adjustment.

Stadium Suspension can be purchased through C&D Racing.

400exrider707
06-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing
Front shocks start at $685 per pair and go to $1900 depending on options and if they are st travel or long travel. THey do not make a shock that doesn't have at least rebound adjustment.

Stadium Suspension can be purchased through C&D Racing.

Wow, what does the $685 pair get you? They come with at least rebound? thats odd, usually compression is the base offered then rebound is extra, thats interesting.

T@AFP
06-06-2007, 06:16 AM
If you had an opportunity to try them you would not be dissapointed. The range of adjustments are incredible. Each "click" is noticable.

Colby@C&DRacing
06-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
Wow, what does the $685 pair get you? They come with at least rebound? thats odd, usually compression is the base offered then rebound is extra, thats interesting.

The rebound adjustment on most all shocks also effects the comp so it is like having a fully adjustable shock. The $685 is a non rezzies rebound adjustable std travel shock. You have to really look at the quality of these shocks, They are made from some really high quality materials ( which don't come cheap). There customer service is top notch and they actually hand build every shock for each customer ;)