PDA

View Full Version : Shock Revalves

jayman
05-28-2007, 04:44 PM
I sent my shocks out to MX Tech last Monday and they came in Friday. He added the progressive spring in the rear and did the magic up front.
Here is my ride report:
Well, I got my shocks back from John Friday evening and went riding this weekend. I had him set it up for trail riding because we were going to the forest. Any how I can not even describe the difference to you all that I can say is WOW. There is a section coming from the campgrounds that is referred to as the powerlines and it is about 5-6 miles of nothing but WHOOPS. These things kill you. I hit the rev limiter in 5th gear (yes 5th gear ) and NEVER felt out of control. I have the front fenders cut so I looked down at the front tires and they were going crazy up and down although the quad felt SMOOTH. I was able to get in and out of the corners great. I will be setting it up for the track and then I will give a ride report Friday. I hope that my stem will come in from FuelATV on Tuesday so that I can put on my new Flexx bars with the Precision I am buying. This should be perfect for the track now.
Sorry this is so long but I am so happy with the revalves

ingleful
05-30-2007, 10:03 PM
Any pics?