PDA

View Full Version : Last ride befor I head to the dunes

450#3
05-28-2007, 04:44 PM
MY brother and I went to st.joe state park on saturday to tune my lt-r 450 and took the old 1987 lt250R(fatty pipe,jet kit,kandN filter,reeds,paddle tires off my 450).I thought it would do pretty good but it didnt.I could give him a two quad length's and five seconds before i took off.At the half way mark I would pass him in 4th gear or 3rd and win by twenty feet.Then we tradded And the gap was worse i cant ride a 2-stroke for nothin,I was like weres all the low end and then this guy wants to race me on another lt-250r with a high compression piston and A modded head so I did.
I beat him by 2 quad lenghts But then a guy on a honda 250r beat me by 10 quad lenghts and i was ready to get back on my 450.

A kid with a 600cc predator with cams, Thought he could give me a head start and still beat me cause i had Irazr's on my lt450r. I kept up till 3rd and those gecko tires just slowed him down to much. My brother on the 250r was even beating this kid.Sad really is!

At the end off the day my friend cam with his ktm 520 and we dragged but it wasnt fair he couldnt get a good start so we raced around the out side of the park for two laps that thing pulls hard for bieng stock we hit a straight on the far side of the park and he is only if 5th mid and i am almost topped out. I am glad he couldnt find room to hit 6th.After that we hit some whoops in the back and i passed him long story short i beat him by a few feet but i destroyed my clutch but it lasted pretty long for taking as much abuse as it did with all the hp!