PDA

View Full Version : 5 hours from harrisburg

quadracer707
05-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Looking for somewhere to race the weekend of june 2-3. Mx quad racing. Just need to get away. If anyone has any info, Iam willing to drive upto 4-5 hours from harrisburg. Nice tracks only, cant afford to go to WPSA @ Oklahoma

Thanx wades dad

JRP
05-28-2007, 02:46 PM
come down to south fork mx in Petersburg Virginia!

riley racing
05-29-2007, 05:56 AM
There is a MX race at Mapleshade MX in Warren, PA on June 3rd. They are located up near Erie PA, Jamestown, NY area. There website is www.mapleshademx.com if you'd like to take a look at it and it also give you the direction. This is the local track for Pro rider Matt White. Hope this helps. You can also go onto www.district5ama.org to see anything else in the D5 area which is all around the Pittsburgh region.

CRich[814]
05-29-2007, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by riley racing
Mapleshade MX

yep. im hopefully going thursday.

54warrior
05-29-2007, 08:33 AM
Mapleshade is easily the nicest track that I've been to yet. It's probably more than a 5 hour drive from Harrisburg though. It took me about 2.5-3 hrs to get there from the Punxsutawney area.

quadracer707
05-29-2007, 04:09 PM
as of know it looks like we are going to go to virginia, 5hrs 55minfrom my house. Wade can get a look at for I think a WPSA race is there. Hey Peppers if you see a black dually diesel with a toy trailer stop over & introduce your self. Wade will be in "B" class yfz707.

Hey Pappy any of you guys going to be there taking pictures???
If you are I want to take our homemade ICE CREAM to you.

Thanx WADES dad

JRP
05-29-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by quadracer707
as of know it looks like we are going to go to virginia, 5hrs 55minfrom my house. Wade can get a look at for I think a WPSA race is there. Hey Peppers if you see a black dually diesel with a toy trailer stop over & introduce your self. Wade will be in "B" class yfz707.

Hey Pappy any of you guys going to be there taking pictures???
If you are I want to take our homemade ICE CREAM to you.

Thanx WADES dad

Hey mr. wades dad, lol. There isnt a WPSA at south fork, you are thinking about VMP in Petersburg. They are only 20min apart, but there is no race at South Fork for the WPSA. Still come though! If you see a Pearly White Cadillac Escalade pullin a 30ft RPM Toy Hauler, come by and say hey too. We will be there friday afternoon and we will be under the awning all night hangin out. I will deffinately stop by and say hey! The track is very sweet. One really steep double, not big(50ft or so) but the landing is steep. A nice 70ft or so single to table to a big step up that shoots you wayyyy high. And some killer rythem sections! They get ur legs burning!:p Let me know if you guys need anything else! ~Pepper~