PDA

View Full Version : nick reynolds aka rider250ex

micaroni
05-27-2007, 08:06 PM
nick has ripped me off for $530.00 dollars . do not buy from him ! if anyone knows his address and phone # i would appreciate it!

wishmasstir
05-28-2007, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by micaroni
nick has ripped me off for $530.00 dollars . do not buy from him ! if anyone knows his address and phone # i would appreciate it!

can you elaborate on how he ripped you off?? what did you buy from him??

i just recently had a transaction with nick and it took a little while but i got my parts and they were in great shape. his aol im screen name is frestylemotoxkid so you can try sending him a message on there. i just hope you didnt buy his hybrid frame too:devil:

micaroni
05-28-2007, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by wishmasstir
can you elaborate on how he ripped you off?? what did you buy from him??

i just recently had a transaction with nick and it took a little while but i got my parts and they were in great shape. his aol im screen name is frestylemotoxkid so you can try sending him a message on there. i just hope you didnt buy his hybrid frame too:devil:

i will elaborate lets see i paid him 530 dollars april 16th or right around there through paypal for plus 3 houser a arms , ac proline nerfs , and white plastics . i have been granted a claim through paypal yesterday . i will probably never recieve my money . the thing that sucks is i have bought probably 5,000 in parts from people on this site and this was the last parts i needed to finish my hybrid and i cannot finish my bike now till i save up more money ! i just need my parts so nick if your reading just e mail me and send the parts and i will revese this .. i did not buy a frame from him . thanks mike

micaroni
07-08-2007, 08:16 AM
finnally after a gazillion messages and going through paypal i recievd my money it only took since april but i got it . he still sucks becouse he was the demise of my hybrid project . i hope you read this ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mike but on the other hand i bought a new ltr 450 and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!