PDA

View Full Version : quad heaven?

Mean250r
05-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Im in aruba right now in the carribean. My sis brought her laptop so im on it right now, but any way we rented a jeep and there are quads EVERYWHERE. There street legal here so like everyone has like fully drag race setup banshees. You can ride anywhere, theres dunes, hillclimbs, natural jumps. I highly recomend it to anyone to come here. You can rent them but there like auto polaris's lol. Has anyone else ever been here? Im gunna start takin pics to show you guys. I think i would rather be here then glamis :eek2: lol

05-27-2007, 03:03 PM
never been to aruba, but when i went to the virgin islands i saw a few banshees riding around with the street bikes... As long as you go a reasonable speed and dont drive all crazy, they dont give you a problem (dont have to have turn signals, liscense plate, mirrors, etc) Get alot of pics, i especially wanan see some of those drag banshees :D :cool:

250r4life
05-27-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
Im in aruba right now in the carribean. My sis brought her laptop so im on it right now, but any way we rented a jeep and there are quads EVERYWHERE. There street legal here so like everyone has like fully drag race setup banshees. You can ride anywhere, theres dunes, hillclimbs, natural jumps. I highly recomend it to anyone to come here. You can rent them but there like auto polaris's lol. Has anyone else ever been here? Im gunna start takin pics to show you guys. I think i would rather be here then glamis :eek2: lol

im assuming youve never been to glamis then?

glamis is like a city itself...

Mean250r
05-28-2007, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by 250r4life
im assuming youve never been to glamis then?

glamis is like a city itself...

Yeh i have never been to glamis, but from what it looks like, its all dunes. Here its like 50%dunes then alot of dirt jumps and hill climbs and then you can cruise through town. idk i gotta make it to glamis some day to