PDA

View Full Version : Any interesting Weekend Stories..

NPelletier
05-27-2007, 02:55 PM
Thought ide satrt this thread to see what you guys did this weekend.. i got a kinda funny but sad story from riding yestarday but right now im too lazy to type it but ill let you know this, i'm never going to see my $120 again :eek2:

QuadJunkies
05-27-2007, 11:16 PM
Mine was pretty boring...
I went and shot an MX race today
4-stroke Nationals next week....
I think something was said about Metal Mulisha being there when I was there today..
I know they will be doing some freestyle in July, I will def be thr for that too!:D :cool:

Mine was pretty laid back and lazy.
So, it was a GREAT wk end!:p
http://www.pbase.com/quadjunkies/image/79525172.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/quadjunkies/image/79525175.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/quadjunkies/image/79525176.jpg

miller821
05-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Great shots QJ!

Mine consisted of going to a local place to ride, and in the first 10 minutes breaking the bottom shock mount on my rear shock:ermm: Not to mention scraping up my brand new HMF S/O and busting the airbox from bottoming it out.

700bRad
05-27-2007, 11:50 PM
I watched my buddies quad roll bumper to grab bar, bumper to grab bar, about 6 times down a hill this week. I barely made it up and just about **** when I saw him start to try it. The interesting thing was it landed straight up and down on the grab bar and the bottom, knocked down a tree that was probably a good foot and a half around, and didnt do any damage to the bike what so ever, just popped the plastic back into place and it was good to go. Ive seen rollovers not even close to as bad as this and the bikes come out totalled. DG makes a strong front bumper thats all I gotta say. It must have not did any damage because the ground only touched the bumper and grab bar lol.

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
05-28-2007, 01:49 AM
I didnt get to ride this weekend cuz I had baseball and a softball tourney but still a wonderful weekend with all the local grad. parties. Lastnight (Sat.) I got jumped by 2 brothers.... I landed more punches than both of them but I got my share of the hurt(little bruise on the cheek and a sore head). It prolly isnt over, I dont like that unfair fighting stuff... I will find them alone sometime:D

firefighterjosh
05-28-2007, 03:28 AM
Worked
Raced
Worked
Riding today
Working tommorow morning and night
Work
Work
Dune trip:D

72 chevelle ss
05-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Graduated friday night.
Got hammered friday night.
Got hammered saturday night.
Went to autns house for a picnic on sunday, hangover from hell.

derekhonda
05-28-2007, 03:58 PM
went out boating, towed a broken down boat in, then got stopped by dnr. thats all i got for ya.

wvspeedfreak
05-28-2007, 04:01 PM
I spent most of the day riding at a local mx track with my son today.It is the first time i have been on a track in over a year....I am feeling it a little bit too :p We had a great time and it was long overdue.
I didn't take many pics because I was too busy riding lol.But I did snap a shot of these 2 guys battling it out pretty good.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/tmx3.jpg

WhiteYFZ
05-28-2007, 05:05 PM
went to breezewood on fri morn.. was goin easy on the track.. then (for the ppl that been there u know what im talking about) on the intermediate track, i hit those 2 little doubles. the 1st one i went too fast and rolled over the 2nd one and i went over the bars and got a concussion.. then the rest of the weekend was fine. :D

DOHC
05-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Mine was bad, my clutch started to slip on my 400ex, my ground wire broke off my quad, my friend brian bent his rim, tie rod and broke his brake lever on his 450r and my friend tyler bent his rad on his wr 400 and started to leak coolant so overall a bad weekend haha

NPelletier
05-28-2007, 07:26 PM
heres mine:
On saturday i went to the local track to ride, been a month or so since ive riden and was having a balst, everyone at the track was amazed in how much better ive gotten and i was having a blast, hitting everything there getting some sick air, and guess who desides to show up, Fish and game.....i was just on my first lap after taking a break to relax and out of the corner of my eye a man in a green shirt and shorts flagging me over, so i continue going and i come up a hill and in mid air the guy is standing like in the middle of the track and scared the crap out of me.......the second i hit the ground i locked up my brakes and stalled the quad out on the side of the track and the guy runs over and places his hand on my fender, and goes, "Did you know your not registered", so now i know im screwed....he calls my dad who left me at the track with my friends and their dads, he comes down, has to get my bike and stuff and the guy hands him a $120 ticket.... i was so pissed it wasnt even funny...to top it off, i was only at the track for maybe an hour b4 he showed up so i had alot of riding left so i was super mad...:mad:

trx400EXtreme
05-28-2007, 07:29 PM
couldn't ride so i wakeboarded at the lake.:macho

banshee84
05-28-2007, 07:37 PM
went trail riding and blew out a tire going 45mph (landed on a rock off of a very small jump on the trails) and had to fight my bike from slamming into a fence. It ripped a hole in the sidewall of my front holeshot sx. I only had 2 rides on that tire. Rode a 250r for the first time, might pick it up

TheFontMaster
05-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Friday after class got over I went back to Jersey for the weekend with a couple of my friends from out there. Saterday we put his grandfathers boat in the water and took it out a bit. Sunday we pulled the motor on my friend's boat, then destroyed an old caprice with a forklift and sledge hammers, it was fun to say the least.

suck my pipe
05-29-2007, 08:15 AM
Got pulled over $200

05-29-2007, 09:06 AM
Partied fri,sat,sun. Went to 3 bands too.
:D

450Rchaser
05-29-2007, 10:09 AM
Well just got mine back together. So I thought I would take it a little easy ride around and get the oil circulated and change it. I pull out of my sisters house onto the highway. I was only going about 50 ft. down the road to a back road and put around for a few minutes. I make it about 20ft. on the road and a state trooper which came around a curve towards me hit the blue lights on me.

So i pulled over. Thinking to myself "Is he gonna be a dick about this" No helmet. Flip flpops, shorts, and a shirt. He was a little pissed. Asked for my DL's. didnt have it w/ me. I showed him where i came from. He followed me the hole 50ft. back to my truck. Showed him my DL's. He looked at me all mean and stuff. POints his finger at me and says if he catches me again he will right me some tickets and tow my wheeler. I was like Yes Sir, Sorry.

He went back down the road flying w/ his blues on just a little while after. So I went back to what I meant to do to begin with. First time i roade it since last August b/c I broke my leg and am just now getting the motor put back together. What a way to christen the new piston.