PDA

View Full Version : asv levers and neutral switch

IMSROLL450R
05-27-2007, 07:33 AM
I just put new asv levers on my 06 450r and the clutch lever has no place for the neutral switch that I believe lets you start in gear. Is there any way to make that work? Its not really a big deal but it would be nice to have. Thanks for the help.

Sjorge450R
05-27-2007, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by IMSROLL450R
I just put new asv levers on my 06 450r and the clutch lever has no place for the neutral switch that I believe lets you start in gear. Is there any way to make that work? Its not really a big deal but it would be nice to have. Thanks for the help.

just splice the wires into each other and you will be set to go.

ratso
05-27-2007, 11:19 AM
You will also need to take the brake wires and keep them seperated so the brake light won't always stay on. ASV was going to make a brake lever that would work but at the time I got mine they were not available yet.

IMSROLL450R
05-27-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by ratso
You will also need to take the brake wires and keep them seperated so the brake light won't always stay on. ASV was going to make a brake lever that would work but at the time I got mine they were not available yet.

In the brake side I just bought the lever because I didnt need the master cylinder and all that so I didnt need to worry about that switch. I guess the clutch switch I should just splice though that makes sense. Thanks for the help guys.