PDA

View Full Version : how to do tricks

YZROOSTINYA
10-17-2002, 05:06 AM
okay folks. i want to learn how to do tricks

so far i can do no footers and no footer one handers. i want to learn nac nacs. heel clickers and if i could ever pull of a cordova i would be in heaven. what are you doing for body position and what about throttle control. what do you do to correct yourself if you get sideways or leaned over on one side too much.

there isnt alot of big jumps around my house so i always have to find some ishy jump to practice on and i am so focused on just hitting it straight to stay right in the air.

here is a pic. i am 23 and have been riding for about 13 yrs, seriously for the past 3. need some tips.

i can ride handle bar wheelies, wheelies for days, 12'0clocks starting and stopping without letting the front hit. one handed one footed grab bar wheelies. stoppies a little. could do em pretty good on my r6

YZROOSTINYA
10-17-2002, 05:13 AM
i am the yellow quad. dont mind the fake. my buddy was messing with me. just to show my extension

this is tower city. we were hitting the jump from the bottom of the pic, it was a step up sorta

YZROOSTINYA
10-17-2002, 05:14 AM
another view of my buddy trying to bust on me

MILF_HUNTER
10-17-2002, 08:17 AM
make your self a trampoline bike. it helps a bunch believe me. and also try doin tricks on your quad while its on the ground. helps alot as well. i wouldnt try tricks off a small jump cus it might boof ya alittle hard. try them off a bigger table top or a jump that has a smooth tranistion on the face of the jump. and last but not least stay with in your limits. tryin a superman seat grab or somthing like that right away wouldnt be good:p

YZROOSTINYA
10-17-2002, 09:25 AM
trampoline bike?

MILF_HUNTER
10-17-2002, 11:28 AM
yup just get a 20 inch bmx bike frame. strip it down to the handlebar frame forks and seat. and wrap towells around everthing the touches the tramp. like the bottom of the frame, crank. i put some old shoes on the forks. look it up on yahoo.com should be able to find somethings. its hard to use at first but it gets easier and some of the trick that one can do are sick. i went home from college this weekend for canadian Thankx Ginnin and pulled of a Double seat grap super man. pretty fun stuff

YZROOSTINYA
10-18-2002, 05:04 AM
sweet thanks dude

Ex_Rider43
10-18-2002, 08:42 AM
thats easy!!!:D

Ex_Rider43
10-18-2002, 08:43 AM
forget the pic...

MILF_HUNTER
10-18-2002, 11:14 AM
nice photo shop job bud

10-18-2002, 12:32 PM
Yea I know that dude on the banshee looks so fake....hacker..;) :rolleyes: lol

NTPRacing#19
10-18-2002, 01:25 PM
we cant teach over the net, my advice to you is to just do it! dont think about it and do it up

CHAUNCY
10-18-2002, 03:42 PM
anyone got any tips for trampolin bikes or pictures or how to start gettin air on a tramp bike ?
Any help would be appreciated

MILF_HUNTER
10-18-2002, 03:53 PM
my advise for gettin air on your tramp bike is don't about some kinda foot pegs. just jump on the trampoline on either side of the bike and use your arms to balance the bike if necicary. tons of fun good for learning tricks. easy to progress on aswell.

Juggalo
10-18-2002, 05:41 PM
i've said it before and i'll say it again..practice your tricks on the ground. this will help you get the feel for what you need to do in the air. yes its waaay different being on the ground than in the air but trust me it helps a lot!

Juggalo
10-18-2002, 05:42 PM
as you can see my form isn't quite as good in the air but at least i know what my body has to do.

10-18-2002, 06:06 PM
practice practice practice

10-18-2002, 06:12 PM
nac nac's arent to hard pratice it on the ground and then do it in the air where there is a probably atleast 20 ft distance and atleast 5 ft air. and that should be enough to land that. Their pretty easy once u get the hang of em. Then heel clicker's they are tough but I got em down pretty easy, The ne handed nothing is pretty good. Do what you did to learn that for other tricks ya no?