View Full Version : not pleased with fatazzwarrior

REDRON
05-25-2007, 04:05 PM
I paid for some items a week ago and as soon as he got payment he said would ship the next day .I told him i needed the stuff quick for a build i was completing .I sent several emails and pms for the last week asking for tracking info with no response .I understand things come up but it took a dispute with paypal for him to respnd and he said that he was going to ship the next day .A simple two second response to my messages would have kept me from doing a dispute .I didnt really car for the language and the tome that he took with me as well when all i was doing was concerned about my shipment Here is a quote from him straight from the paypal website as he is giving me a refund

quote!!!

Message From Seller:
DUDE, whats your ****ing problem?!?!?! I had some problems this week and couldn't get to ship anything. Any way here is your money back. I was gonna ship everything this morning and even give you half your money back cuz I felt bad. Heres your re****nd.

Quote!!!!

I do alot of ebay and im sometimes behind a little and people do understand but when you just plain dont communicate with someone it seems like a scam!!!