PDA

View Full Version : Any Mx tracks in Michigan?

esr250r86
05-25-2007, 01:42 AM
Hi, I just seen that some of you are from michigan and I am going to move down to Ionia,Michigan for a while and I ride alot of mx and want to know if there are any mx tracks down there that allow quads. I also like riding natural stuff and would like to know if there was any of that. I am also looking for some people to ride with becaus I dont know anyone down there.

x.system
05-28-2007, 07:46 AM
Theres alot of riding in this area. I know there is at least 2 mx tracks within a half hour drive of Ionia along with 2 more oval tracks and 2 scramble tracks and one sand drag track. If you want to travel you can get to a few other tracks on the east side of MI. Countless trail systems an hour or two north along with silver lake sand dunes. If you look at the big Michigan post for riding just below by pit/wood, his land is located in Ionia so you always have someplace to ride.

When are you moving? I ride mostly oval track, sand and trails but I would be up for doing some photos of mx. I'm in Ionia so get ahold of me when you get here.

esr250r86
05-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Allright will do. I just found out redbud is in michigan and is about an hour to a two hour drive away and im willing to travel so thats not too much of a problem. Thanks.