PDA

View Full Version : speedyquad

coolkid91
05-24-2007, 08:16 PM
Great buyer quick to pay

05-24-2007, 10:19 PM
i held up my end of the deal! i agreed to YOUR ORIGINAL asking price. all i needed was where to send the money to. 3 days later, you tell me that you sold the gun to someone else with the offer to buy a gun that has an asking price that was 3x the price that was agreed upon

maybe you should grow up and get some honor. what would your parents say if they knew how dishonest their son is?

i will say this since i pay immediately, or, if there is a reason i can't pay immediately, i tell the seller why, and when to exect payment. i also ask the seller if that is o.k. with them.

i also ship with in 24 hrs of payment clearing, so this negative feedback for me is unwarranted and in retaliation for the deserved negative feedback i left him.

TWISTED
05-25-2007, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
i held up my end of the deal! i agreed to YOUR ORIGINAL asking price. all i needed was where to send the money to. 3 days later, you tell me that you sold the gun to someone else with the offer to buy a gun that has an asking price that was 3x the price that was agreed upon

maybe you should grow up and get some honor. what would your parents say if they knew how dishonest their son is?

i will say this since i pay immediately, or, if there is a reason i can't pay immediately, i tell the seller why, and when to exect payment. i also ask the seller if that is o.k. with them.

i also ship with in 24 hrs of payment clearing, so this negative feedback for me is unwarranted and in retaliation for the deserved negative feedback i left him.

Anybody that reads this, definately do your research on this coolkid. Seems he has jerked a few people around with his crooked dealings. Buyers beware of coolkid91!!!!!

QuadJunkies
05-25-2007, 11:22 AM
coolkid,
Why would you even waste your time trying to ruin someones elses trader reputation when you apparently dont have a good one yourself?!
If I were you Id worry about taking care of your own dealings and coming clean with sellers.
Moderators dont take well to people who have a poor trader history here.

I wouldnt hesitate for a moment to sell and trade with Speedy. :)

Im closing this topic as we already have enough other ones pertaining to the same topic.