05-24-2007, 05:59 PM
So the season finale was interesting to say the least:eek:

JForestZ34
05-24-2007, 06:52 PM
Yeah I saw it and I loved it..

JRP
05-24-2007, 07:07 PM
im just really curious on how next season is going to go....:confused:

Maybe they will all get back together, crash a plane and survive, start allll back over...:eek: :blah:

Conman007
05-24-2007, 07:22 PM
Is there going to be a new season?

That last one was great.

I still dont see why Charlie locked himself in the room when he could have gone out and shut the door.:mad:

tgreenz400
05-24-2007, 07:25 PM
i heard they signed a deal with abc for 2 or 3 more years

JRP
05-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Conman007
Is there going to be a new season?

That last one was great.

I still dont see why Charlie locked himself in the room when he could have gone out and shut the door.:mad:

Desmine(sp?) said that he saw the girl with the baby get rescued by a helocopter but charlie was dead. So thats why charlie pretty much killed himself because he wanted the girl and the baby to be safe. Correct me if im wrong anyone?

mxdad
05-24-2007, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by JRP
Desmine(sp?) said that he saw the girl with the baby get rescued by a helocopter but charlie was dead. So thats why charlie pretty much killed himself because he wanted the girl and the baby to be safe. Correct me if im wrong anyone?

That is right.

Lost will be on for the next 3 years. They already announced they are running three sixteen episode seasons that will start in January and run 16 straight weeks until thr finally in May.

Last night was crazy!!! Who do you think is dead? Who do you think Kate had to get back to? Who's on the boat???

NPelletier
05-25-2007, 01:10 PM
i cant believe they killed charlie and i have no idea whos in the coffin, im tihnking its either sawyer or Ben:ermm:

derekhonda
05-25-2007, 09:27 PM
I think, the girl is part of darma. Ever since the others killed off the darma crew they werent able to get back to the island because of the magnetic field and all the mysteries the island holds. Either way, they aren't getting off the island that easy, I can guarantee it

NPelletier
05-26-2007, 06:32 AM
yeah, they still have 3 16 episode seasons left...and theyre deffinitely not getting off the island this easy...

mxdad
05-31-2007, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
I think, the girl is part of darma. Ever since the others killed off the darma crew they werent able to get back to the island because of the magnetic field and all the mysteries the island holds. Either way, they aren't getting off the island that easy, I can guarantee it

that is a very good theory!!!

smr
05-31-2007, 12:36 PM
here's my take.

They are having 3 more seasons..confirmed.

Next season they will get off the Island.

The next season will be spent with them trying to live a normal life and they will realize what a misstake they made.

the last season they will return to the Island.

Coffin....Micheal

Person Kate has to return to...Sawyer

People on the boat are Dharma...Naomi was part of that and Pennie's dad is behind the whole thing.

Yeah..I'm a big fan..........

:D

NPelletier
05-31-2007, 12:45 PM
but one tihng i find a fault in is michael in the coffin, Walt would have gone, he has family, mom dad and such, they never said they died, and kate and all the other islanders have nothing against him so some would have showed up:ermm:

smr
05-31-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by NPelletier
but one tihng i find a fault in is michael in the coffin, Walt would have gone, he has family, mom dad and such, they never said they died, and kate and all the other islanders have nothing against him so some would have showed up:ermm:

Good point but if they knew what Micheal did to Free Ben (witch I believe Ben will tell) then everyone including Walt would turn against Micheal. I really believe that Micheal was living in the US under a different name and finally couldn't handle it anymore and commits suicide.

Think about it...It was inner city La...Micheal is the only one from the inner city...;)

Conman007
05-31-2007, 01:42 PM
I think Sawyer was the one who died and no body showed up because no one likes him, besides kate and thats why Jack showed it to kate.

mxdad
05-31-2007, 05:05 PM
I read that they asked Michael to come back for that show and he declined. Do you think Walt would disown his dad for doing whatever it took to save him??? I am still not sure who it is???

NPelletier
05-31-2007, 05:33 PM
i hate this conversation..i miessed like the whole 2nd half of the 2nd season :mad:

Conman007
05-31-2007, 06:56 PM
I saw on there web site that thay promised that Walt and Micheal would come back.

250Renvy
05-31-2007, 10:47 PM
Is anybody pissed that they had Michael and Walt take off in the first episode and didn't even hint at what happened the whole rest of the season?

A lot of people that were fans of the show think it jumped the shark and I think the 3 16 episode seasons are going to kill the show.

Nobody will watch because they'll forget about the whole thing. If we have to wait for January to see any new episodes, that is waaaaay toooo long. People will move on to something else.

smr
06-01-2007, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by mxdad
I read that they asked Michael to come back for that show and he declined. Do you think Walt would disown his dad for doing whatever it took to save him??? I am still not sure who it is???

Michael is coming back. They did an interview and he is returning. Yes..I think Walt would disown his dad because he wanted to stay thier with Locke.

mxdad
06-01-2007, 06:35 AM
Here's a good "spoiler" site if anyone is interested.

http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

smr
06-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by mxdad
Here's a good "spoiler" site if anyone is interested.

http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

thanks

here is another one I like.

www.lost.com