PDA

View Full Version : K Fab

HH8
05-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Found kfabproducts.com on internet thought some stuff looked good . I have been trying to contact by email and phone for two weeks and unable to reach.

Does anyone know if KFab is still in business?

Livin4Real
05-24-2007, 06:09 PM
Still in business, just really hard to get ahold of. Give Billy Holt (WRH Racing) a call and he can probably relay the message.

God'sGirl.MQ.20
05-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Yes, Kenny is still very much still in business!!! He has been busy with a special build. What is your name and we'll tell him your trying to get a hold of him. We talk to him almost everyday.

He is worth the trouble! Don't give up on him!!!

orange xtreme
05-28-2007, 04:26 PM
kenny at K-fab is really worth the time. My son wouldn't race without his stuff. Keep trying. Your kid will love it.

wvspeedfreak
05-28-2007, 04:43 PM
HH8 I sent you a pm.

mini racer #39
05-29-2007, 07:10 AM
Yep enny is still in business. We just got a new steering stem and tie rodds from him. He is on the go a lot lately. You just have to leave him a message and he'll get back to you.

howmuchnow
06-03-2007, 05:05 PM
what are you looking for. I have a complete k-fab set up on are kasea we are going to sale. a-arms,swingarm, stem and longtravel elkas.

wvspeedfreak
06-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by howmuchnow
what are you looking for. I have a complete k-fab set up on are kasea we are going to sale. a-arms,swingarm, stem and longtravel elkas.

You have a pm :)

howmuchnow
06-03-2007, 07:15 PM
pm.ed you back

03bill
06-11-2007, 02:14 PM
I would not send him anything you need for racing in the next year. He may still be in business but it is not good business. I have been waiting 3 months for my swing arm back and all he had to do was put a chain tentioner on it. He cashed my check but never sent me my stuff, so we are riding the back up bike this season!

I would not have sent it to him I would have know it would take this long to get it back! If I ever do get it back!

God'sGirl.MQ.20
06-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by 03bill
I would not send him anything you need for racing in the next year. He may still be in business but it is not good business. I have been waiting 3 months for my swing arm back and all he had to do was put a chain tentioner on it. He cashed my check but never sent me my stuff, so we are riding the back up bike this season!

I would not have sent it to him I would have know it would take this long to get it back! If I ever do get it back!

I'm sorry if you have had a bad experience with K-fab. We on the other hand can only give him praise. Our daughter is about to wrap of a series championship in two classes because of his help. This is our daughter practicing.
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/ashesmom2007/practicejune82007-142-2.jpg

03bill
06-13-2007, 08:15 AM
I am glad you have had good luck. Nice bike too! I will report the good with bad and say he did email me on Monday and said he did not realize that I had not got it back yet. He said he will get it out to me so I will let you know how it goes.

God'sGirl.MQ.20
06-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Thanks
I'll have to get a better pic of her bike clean so everyone can see her custom nerfs and bumper he made for her.
Thanks for posting the "good". He's a great guy and does awesome work.
God Bless
T

03bill
06-22-2007, 03:37 PM
I have to say that Kenny is stand up guy. He sent me back my swing arm and refunded my money. There are very few people out there who have done that. To him I say big thank you!