PDA

View Full Version : Used aftermarket 300ex parts. anyone?

austin300ex
05-24-2007, 05:08 PM
yeah i was wondering if anyone by chance had any aftermarket used parts not being used or needing to be sold..some pf the parts im lookin for are CDI, grab bar, nerf bars, handle bars, tires, wheels. Etc.. most of the essential mods... thanks

05-24-2007, 07:13 PM
I have pretty much anything you need. I have a set of works front dual rate shocks with rezzies set up for stock a arms/ raptor 660 rear shock that is really good on the 300ex. Douglas polished aluminum rims with razr tires ( about 65% tread left) DG alloy nerf bars with red netting. Pro taper 7/8 handlebars with scott grips. Maier fighting red plastic with fx graphics kit and seat cover. All this stuff is newer and is in very nice conditon. I was going to race but i lost interest and id rather trail ride. If you want anything else let me know i have lots of stuff. If you want any of this stuff let me know and ill give you a price.

05-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Some my parts will fit.
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=301040

awsomeaussies
05-29-2007, 12:29 PM
I have a brand new Axis rear shock. Retails for $1000 well sell for $550 shipped. Don't know if you were looking to spend that much, but it's an awesome shock! All the adjustments, remote rezzie. Pm me if you want some pics;)