PDA

View Full Version : St. Anthony Sand Dunes, June 16th-23rd

Dill
05-24-2007, 01:47 PM
me and a huge crew of people from my site, Sandbros etc are going up for the week. Many of us are staying at Sand Hills, others are the BLM campground.

Anyone else going?

Here's some videos from last year in case anyone needs some motivation!

http://silverlakesandduners.com/movies/StAnthonyJune2006/

QuadJunkies
05-26-2007, 12:56 AM
Have a great time!
Im sooo jealous!:(

Burl Swift
05-30-2007, 12:26 PM
There are going to be a few huge groups out there that weekend. I'll be there with a bunch of the Dunereview.com guys, and we're meeting up with the Flatlanders, should be awesome.

We're going to be camped in the open area at Desert Oasis, and as of right now the head count is right around 70.

It'll be my first St. A's trip, I can't wait.

Edit - Forgot to add, I'll be there the 14th thru the 17th.

2000TRX400EX
06-14-2007, 06:59 AM
There is a group of 7 coming from Montana on the 14th and staying through the 17th. We will be staying in the open area of the Desert Oasis camp ground. So if you see this pickup and wheeler stop by and have a refreshing beverage with us!

BonaZ
06-15-2007, 08:39 AM
I think that is the weekend that they are going for the Guiness record for the ATV parade to the dunes from St Anthony to the Dunes and then a festival following it in town and at the dunes.
Wish I were going this weekend, but we will be there the 5th-8th with a pretty good sized group.

Dill
06-29-2007, 10:11 PM
well, besides running into a storm that totaled our 3 trucks with softball sized hail about 70 miles east of Billings, we had a great trip. Here is a 'teaser' video I put together, I normally create a dvd of my riding trips and this was to stave off all the people begging to see it so soon already. Good stuff takes time. Enjoy!

http://www.silverlakesandduners.com/movies/StAnthonyJune2007/sta2007_teaser_med.wmv

QuadJunkies
06-30-2007, 12:48 AM
VERY cool Dill... !
That bowl is so sick to ride ....:cool:
Skeers the poop out of me ,but I LOVe riding down the top of it!:blah:

How steep was Choke this year?
I know lastyear when we wentit was pretty steep to get up , the year before wasnt too bad.

Dill
06-30-2007, 07:16 AM
the middle part was steeper than last year, but still worn down. I had the most fun doing the chutes to the left and right of the middle part, the front end kept skating skyward on me the whole way up, very badass :eek2: