PDA

View Full Version : Fuel mod

firefighterjosh
05-24-2007, 03:24 AM
Well I replaced the lines on my dads dale. But I heard of something else on modify the fuel petcock or something:confused: What is it lol?

firefighterjosh
05-24-2007, 03:25 AM
ahhh this

Caniboomer's tank mod

Still what it it? I can not register to Cdale riders:( i can't see the activation numbers:grr:

FUTheman
05-24-2007, 06:13 AM
look on cannondale central . com and cannondaler . com for info.

i was just looking the other day for the same mod. found some pics.

happyboy
05-24-2007, 07:40 AM
We are in the process of getting Cannondaleriders all spic and span. Hopefully by this weekend all the bugs will be taken care of. Sorry for the problems.

firefighterjosh
05-27-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by happyboy
We are in the process of getting Cannondaleriders all spic and span. Hopefully by this weekend all the bugs will be taken care of. Sorry for the problems.

I wasn't aware it was down. I will try again soon

armoks
05-27-2007, 09:56 PM
cdaleriders is a joke, it used to be good but turned into a one sided gooffest.

NorCalRacer
05-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Caniboomer makes fittings for the rear and front of the tank, or just the front depending on the model. It takes your quick disconnects and replaces them with free flowing connections, in both the supply and return line. Greatly improves the fuel system. Last time I talked to him he said he also has a piece to get rid of the brake banjo fitting on our fuel pumps and replace them with an appropriate fuel fitting. Whoever designed the fuel systems for our quads was either high on crack or mentally retarded, I would suggest caniboomers mod to every Dale owner out there.
I think there is more at :eek2: riders as well. That site always helps me out.

happyboy
05-28-2007, 12:35 PM
Riders is up and running just fine. There were lots of people having logon problems and some items were out of date. Its all updated now and running great.

As for it being one sided gooffest. um, if you mean no morons starting fights all the time because they had a bad day at work then yes, its a gooffest. I think its about time you went to a therapist and got that chip off your shoulder Chris, you are going to be a very bitter old man if you don't learn to let things go.

armoks
05-28-2007, 02:23 PM
happyboy, Did I say anything about you? No I said it about Cannondaleriders. It used to be a great site where people could share ideas and help each other out. It's not like that anymore, you say something that the certain group doesn't like they attack you. They have chased away a TON of good, knowledgeable people off that site.

I never had a bad day at work, I love my job sorry you feel that way maybe you guys can get together and sing campfire songs and talk about the glory days when cdales were still made.

happyboy
05-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Exactly who all have the "group" chased off? You? Man, I am sick of hearing how good Armok's was with mapping. Our mapping software is so easy to use a trained monkey could do it. All you need is an AFR meter and you can make a good map any time. It wasn't you being sooo smart that was good, you actually would dedicate time to doing it. That is what most people don't do. And if I recall it wasn't the "group" that was causing the problems. Its OK to disagree with someone, that is what this country is about. Its you calling people names and throwing fits when someone would have a differing opinion.

armoks
05-28-2007, 06:32 PM
Lets see Jay, Zack (yea he didn't ride much but he knew a lot about dales), Maz, Doug, Rookie and the list goes on and on. Tim and Steve are the ones who can't take a little criticism and strait out attacked anyone who had a different opinion even when it was shown that Tim was behind a lot of winky stuff and even was producing cranks for Wink after we showed him they were bad at the group ride. Lest when I found out I was wrong I admitted it and took the smack on it didn't hide behind the group and said "I didn't know"

I still don't see any of these fancy maps you guys are making since a trained monkey can do it, just the same old Speed timing maps tim renames and calls them super maps. Lets see something new:confused:

I'm done with you and riders they are just a bunch of liars. Now that you got control over there have fun with that sinking ship. Or is it too slow that you chase me around the Net and continue to try to insult me? It doesn't work I just get a good laugh at you.:p

happyboy
05-29-2007, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by armoks
Lets see Jay, Zack (yea he didn't ride much but he knew a lot about dales), Maz, Doug, Rookie and the list goes on and on.

I still don't see any of these fancy maps you guys are making since a trained monkey can do it, just the same old Speed timing maps tim renames and calls them super maps. Lets see something new:confused:

Jay stopped riding quads all together. He got busy with life and had to leave the internet alone. As for a couple of people attacking him I don't know anything abotu that. Even doug said something about that recently and I must not have seen the post or it was in pm. Can't do anything about what 1 or 2 people do. Just like you or rookie jumping on someone. You can't do anything about people loosing their cool. I hope a moderator would have stepping in either way and done something. But they don't always do their jobs.

The big thing with what you have said is I don't get why anyone would sell their quad because they disagree with people on the mechanics of it or a website. I have my dales because I enjoy them not because of cdaleriders or cannondaler. Why let any of this stuff on the web get to you soooo much that it would influence the brand that you own. That is just beyond me.

As for "fancy maps", what is the need for them? There are 2 things you can change, fuel and timing. We change fuel all the time which is what Tim does on the bigger motors. Most people out there don't want to mess with the timing mainly because of the risk to someone's motor. I have tweaked the timing on my personal motor a little in the past but I wouldn't give it out just because of the impact a bad timing change can have. And you have no way of testing your changes except by a seat of the pants test and that is worthless unless you are way way off on timing. I guess it comes down to why mess with a good thing. The maps we have do the job very well.

As for me on riders, I am just trying to get the site updated. Same as what Jay used to do.

If you are done with riders then why attack it here?

Heybo
05-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Alright... so no one accuses me of hiding behind another screenname and attacking someone..... I'm jwheat on Cannondaleriders and Cannondaler.

Armoks..... no one chased you away from Cannondaleriders but you. You intentionally pushed peoples buttons and caused fights just because you could and because Doug protected you on that site. You brought a lot of good information to the site, but it just wasn't worth the headache that came along with it. If Doug had not protected you, you would have been gone long before it actually happened. And for the record... I never had a problem with you until you started acting like a jackass towards me for no reason. Heck, I even took up for you on several occasions.

Happyboy.... the moderators on the site have had their hands tied on the site. We can only moderate what we are allowed to do. When the people with admin. powers allow us to do our jobs..... we won't let so much pass.

As for Jay getting attacked...... Dembek accused him of covering something up when he tried to repair the last site problem we had. Dembek is a hothead that has a problem with Doug and takes it out on anybody that has anything to do with Doug. (Doug is right about the gas tank situation by the way.) Jay is a great guy that has stepped up and helped us out time and time again and I'm glad he is an asset to our site.

As for the mapping issue, it's like Happyboy said.... anybody with an AFR meter, computer and a little bit of sense can map these engines. They are really very simple.

Armoks... it's a shame that your attitude is "if I can't get my way, I'll take my ball on go home" because you did offer a good bit of knowledge to the site. You'd most likely be allowed to come back if you could just bite your tongue every now and then.

And before you get started on me being a mod..... I was asked to be a moderator. I didn't pursue the job and I would still go the site if I wasn't a moderator. Unlike your tenure in the position... I can take or leave it.

armoks
05-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Like I will always say now, stick with cannondaler,com. Better people there who can take questioning and look at things in every angle. Riders is one sided.

Wheat, funny thing was there were people asking the same questions about those guy's stuff but those guys went after me. you included, remember I seen the threads in the mod forums when the switch over to invision happened. Take you're little drama fest back to riders they like that kind of stuff.

NorCalRacer
05-29-2007, 09:22 PM
Like I will always say now, stick with cannondaler,com. Better people there who can take questioning and look at things in every angle. Riders is one sided.

Wheat, funny thing was there were people asking the same questions about those guy's stuff but those guys went after me. you included, remember I seen the threads in the mod forums when the switch over to invision happened. Take you're little drama fest back to riders they like that kind of stuff.

They're both great sites if all you want your quad for is riding :D Politics aside, both sites have good advice.

Derno24
05-30-2007, 04:22 AM
Wow! Did I miss something I thought the thread was about fuel mods. Now we are onto why Armoks and people left. I am not going to get into the politics of it all I am just gonna say I personally don't post as much anymore due to the tone of the entire site. I don't dislike anyone, but it is no where near the same on that site as it used to be. Alot of bench racers busting on people who are actually racing.

I think all the posturing by people gets old.

happyboy
05-30-2007, 08:30 AM
cdaleriders is a joke, it used to be good but turned into a one sided gooffest.

It was about fuel mods and someone asked about riders being down. As we can see who started it yet again?

And yeah Derno, the tone had changed for a while with alot of fights and stuff. But you will always get that with the influx of new members. Especially on the internet where there are no decency filters to keep kids straight. But recently it has been pretty peacefull. There are some new people that are trying to get new stuff going just like there used to be. Come on around, you know you are always welcome.

Oh yeah, and i am the new dyno king. So nah!

Derno24
05-30-2007, 08:51 AM
It was about fuel mods and someone asked about riders being down. As we can see who started it yet again?

And yeah Derno, the tone had changed for a while with alot of fights and stuff. But you will always get that with the influx of new members. Especially on the internet where there are no decency filters to keep kids straight. But recently it has been pretty peacefull. There are some new people that are trying to get new stuff going just like there used to be. Come on around, you know you are always welcome.

Oh yeah, and i am the new dyno king. So nah!

Happy I never left. I still read 90 percent of what is going on.

happyboy
05-30-2007, 09:26 AM
LURKER!!:blah:

Heybo
05-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Derno24
Happy I never left. I still read 90 percent of what is going on.

In that case, I'm gonna have to start making more Derno jokes!!
:D

armoks
05-30-2007, 03:15 PM
As for it being one sided gooffest. um, if you mean no morons starting fights all the time because they had a bad day at work then yes, its a gooffest. I think its about time you went to a therapist and got that chip off your shoulder Chris, you are going to be a very bitter old man if you don't learn to let things go.

All I stated was an opinion of what I thought of what the site has become, you strait out attacked me as usual, heck I never even said it was down. That site will never be what it once was. I just want people to know that the site is a one sided thought process and there is a better place to get less biased info.

happyboy
05-30-2007, 08:53 PM
yeah, poor you....so innocently telling people that riders sucks. misunderstood as usual. Man, you are just sad.

armoks
05-30-2007, 09:33 PM
yeah, poor you....so innocently telling people that riders sucks. misunderstood as usual. Man, you are just sad.

AWE maybe the guys on cdaleriders will wipe you're tears because mean old armoks is picking on you:(

Derno24
05-31-2007, 03:38 AM

The part that cracks me up is everyone takes his comments so personally. He said the site sucks so what? It is not what it used to be and that can't be changed. Now Happy you go and tell him he is sad. Confusing to me. He never said Happy sucks. I have to admit I have never disagreed with Armoks at all and still don't. I just don't feel like defending myself 24-7.

Rock on Armoks!:macho

cdrookie
05-31-2007, 08:43 AM
ah, just like the good old days!

happyboy
05-31-2007, 09:33 AM
The part that cracks me up is everyone takes his comments so personally. He said the site sucks so what? It is not what it used to be and that can't be changed. Now Happy you go and tell him he is sad. Confusing to me. He never said Happy sucks. I have to admit I have never disagreed with Armoks at all and still don't. I just don't feel like defending myself 24-7.

Rock on Armoks!:macho

Your right. I know I take it personal as well as a number of others. For the same reason we all (you used to) take it a little personal if someone said dales sucked, or Doug sucked. You had no dog in the race but would still defend it some just because of pride in the product or friend. Same with riders. I hate to see anyone bad mouth a good thing. And whether you think its one sided or not you have to agree the sites help people. That is their #1 purpose.

happyboy
05-31-2007, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by cdrookie

Sup rook? People were just admiring your handy work a week or 2 ago. Neil posted your old frame pics up again and said he had to take it off the tree when Jay moved.

Heybo
05-31-2007, 11:30 AM

Chris.... I never went after you. I couldn't care less whether you agreed with anybody there or not. I simply took issue with you saying things strictly for the purpose of instigating a fight. I took issue with some others also and I voted to ban them after I had given them repeated warnings.

As for what I had said in the moderator's forum, I had already said those things directly to you though pm's. Nothing was hidden from you. I voted to ban you from the site because you wouldn't stop instigating fights. Almost every moderator and site sponsor had a problem with your posts by that time, but Doug wouldn't allow anyone to sanction you.

Now as for opinions on where to get information on Cannondales... I'll give mine. You can get just about any answer you need from either Cannondaleriders or Cannondaler. Both are great sites. Daler tends to cater more to the dirtbike crowd and Riders tends to cater more to the quad crowd. Funny thing is that you tend to get the answers from the same people no matter which site you visit. Most of us are members of both sites. Best thing people can do is visit both sites and decide for themselves. They can't go wrong no matter what choice they make.

DRT
06-01-2007, 08:43 PM

LOL ......good old days ........Heck no !!! I got a PM saying things were better when you (me) ....Armoks and Haydug were not around. After that I asked to be deleted from the sight.It was over a simple shock problem. My point was if your going to bash someone over selling you shocks that leaked oil. Well show some pics of a shock leaking oil. Not pics of the shock and shock apart by a rookie shock rebuilder. I was told by an Ohlins dealer the only people who can get Ohlins parts is an Ohlins dealer. So my question is were these shocks done right ?
LOL ......I left the sight for a person that you agree on that needs to be keep in check.

armoks
06-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Heybo
Chris.... I never went after you. I couldn't care less whether you agreed with anybody there or not. I simply took issue with you saying things strictly for the purpose of instigating a fight. I took issue with some others also and I voted to ban them after I had given them repeated warnings.

As for what I had said in the moderator's forum, I had already said those things directly to you though pm's. Nothing was hidden from you. I voted to ban you from the site because you wouldn't stop instigating fights. Almost every moderator and site sponsor had a problem with your posts by that time, but Doug wouldn't allow anyone to sanction you.

All I did was ask questions, but the people who debated for the other side were friends of who I was questioning. Even before he became owner of the site Tim strait out edited posts to make it look like I was attacking others.

Same thing happened to Dirt in the shock thread. He said something about a single person and Tim edited it to look like he was attacking more people on the forum.

Tims friends were also protected on the site including happy, 27, wistech and others. they were attacking also and they were never banned.

So to say Doug was protecting me is a joke, others were protected on that site and still are.

Heck everything started when I asked why Wistech wasn't a sponsor and 27 and Tim went after me. I see his business is out on riders and central now.

Wheat you came in late in the game so did Happyboy the site was much better before that.

cdrookie
06-01-2007, 11:09 PM
WHEEEEEW! i thought this thread was gonna die!

Heybo
06-02-2007, 07:51 AM

Wheat you came in late in the game so did Happyboy the site was much better before that.

Maybe it was better back in the glory days of Cannondale and there were a lot more members...... I don't know. The site is a pretty good site now and there isn't a bunch of fighting. Being and old time member doesn't make someone more nowledgeable than being a short timer. Everyone brings a different perspective to the site. It's just the fighting that gets old.

As for Wistech or c27 being a sponsor, I agree that they should be paying sponsors on the site if they are going to sell their services on the site. That goes back to an earlier post I made that the moderators can only moderate what the site owner (past or present) will allow them to do. Favortism is shown between the new site owner and his friends just like it was between the old site owner and his friends. That's just the way things work. You try and give a little leeway to your friends (it's not fair, but it happens).

happyboy
06-02-2007, 08:02 AM
I was never banned? WHAT??!!

Dirt, I agree with you about that pm. That is completely uncalled for. But what people say in a pm can't be speaking for all. We like you guys over there, just don't like the bickering. Tell whoever said it to screw off and put them on ignore.

And fyi, noone is being "protected" right now. People still get their balls busted for saying things.

cannondale27
06-02-2007, 08:11 PM
LOL you bunch of con artists.I probably wrote the PM if not I would of been thinking it.Now I am a ameteur shock rebuilder?How the heck do you know that moron?Even a ameture knows a shock with rust all over is leaking think shafts get changed for the fun of it?Duh!.As for sponsorship.I have asked to become a sponsor on Cannondaleriders many times even way back before Haydug was owner.It was refused.They didnt want my $ and I appreciated that.Wistech doesnt have the $ to pay for being a sponsor.Yet you guys act like he was stealing away all the business from the main sponsors.If you guys left because you couldnt take the heat.Good.Makes me feel I accomplished something.Me I dont run from problems.Armoks if you werent banned what would you do?Lets see Armoks,Haydug,Drt and Derno all own LTR's now.Maybe thats the real reason Cannondaleriders isnt important to you all now other than to try selling your junk parts to unsuspecting Cannondaleriders.Feel sorry for the guy who bought your piece of junk Cannondale motor Armoks.Kept my mouth shut about that sale.Wish I wouldnt have now.

armoks
06-02-2007, 09:27 PM
HA that POS cdale motor that sold so far was the highest HP non-ported motor on you're dyno.

I didn't leave because I couldn't stand the heat, Tim and you couldn't so you guys banned me.

Just because the Falicon motor I have isn't the OMG R&D motor it's junk? yep sounds like the lies you guys passed around. I see race results from a real racer with the same setup that my motor has and he kicked but in National races not some back woods Wisconsin races on flat tracks.JT Elliot had 3 of those motors done and won races, podium almost every time.

It's also hilarious that you said the shock was leaking but NEVER posted pics of a shock leaking oil only parts that could have been out of anything.

Another thing, Wistech is soo poor but can post he is a sponsor of riders and he has a sponsor thread on central.

DRT when did you buy an LTR?

OH if I wasn't off of riders and wasn't edited by Tim every time I posted I'd still be helping cdaleriders tune their quads right and not giving them maps with way off settings. OH which I still do.

cannondale27
06-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Thats all you got Armoks?Cmon I seen better than that from you.Oh yeah glad to hear you come lurk on Central.Your not banned there so c'mon over.As long as you stop waving guns around at little kids your welcome anytime.

Motor I was refering to is one you are selling now.With JE piston and Falicon crank.Glad it didnt sell yet.

You all know that those shocks were shot.But there you go again sticking your nose so far up Haydugs butt again that you are being blind to the obvious.

cdrookie
06-02-2007, 10:00 PM
i see GOD found his way here:rolleyes: once again stirring up trouble, why wasn't he ever banned? caused more trouble than armoks and happyboy put together! you could say he was the downfall of 'riders...

wheat- back in the day(03-04 ish) cannondaleriders was strong cause it was a community. it was fun, educational, slapstick, and a family. most of us knew each other personally and there was no bickering, until some people from wisconsin became geniouses and started saying you must do this and you must do that to keep your dale running. even when evidence was there to say otherwise, you were still wrong. no matter what you was wrong:ermm:

cannondale27
06-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Why thank you I will take that as a compliment.Who started this?Not me.

cannondale27
06-02-2007, 10:07 PM
I have tried my darndest to get banned at all the sites.It just never happens.Was even bets made over who could get banned first.I cant win anything:D

DRT
06-03-2007, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by cannondale27
LOL you bunch of con artists.I probably wrote the PM if not I would of been thinking it.Now I am a ameteur shock rebuilder?How the heck do you know that moron?Even a ameture knows a shock with rust all over is leaking think shafts get changed for the fun of it?Duh!.

LOL I didn't even say the name of the person who wrote the PM. Rust all over ???? The only pit mark on the shaft looked to me like it was under the stop. If the shocks were bad they should have simply been sent back. The owner lost his E-bay battle because the shocks were taken apart.You brought on the drama with your post.

LOL.........me a moron nope.

Oh wait since you remember that PM I'll quote you on another
"You always stick you big nose in and I dont feel sorry for you"
Thank god Tim cant edit my posts ................27 by your posts here it kinda really shows what kind of person you are.I didnt leave because "I couldnt take the heat" I left because if you have an opinion that the mods dont agree on.Your post either is deleted or like mine was very poorly edited.

cannondale27
06-03-2007, 12:16 AM
LOL I didn't even say the name of the person who wrote the PM. Rust all over ???? The only pit mark on the shaft looked to me like it was under the stop. If the shocks were bad they should have simply been sent back. The owner lost his E-bay battle because the shocks were taken apart.You brought on the drama with your post.

DRT werent the shocks in question actually 400ex shocks?So you sold the guy rusted 400ex shocks for his Cannondale and he is supposed to send them back?Duh.Why to get ripped again?He fixed the shocks and sold them as 400ex shocks and whoever got them is more than happy.End of story.

I am the bad guy here.I dont think so.I am only defending myself of the previous posts which I never cared to even look at up till today when someone told me I really should take a look.If you guys have a beef with me or others at least have the nads to post it at Cannondaleriders or Central.Thats where I am.

cdrookie
06-03-2007, 08:39 AM
why goto riders or central? you're here right:confused:

armoks
06-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Because he can have his friends on riders or he can edit it on central to look in his favor as usauall. If you can't beat em, make up stuff to make them look bad thats just how the ol' R&D team works.

happyboy
06-03-2007, 08:59 AM
I have 400ex shocks on a dale and they work just fine. If you ever buy a product and its not what you expected you should return it immediately, not take it apart. That was just stupid. Were they in worse shape than expected? Maybe, but just because people always think things will be in better shape than expected. The guy should have sent them back. Can't say he wouldn't have taken them back because he didn't have the opportunity.

"Can't we all just get along" :ermm:

happyboy
06-03-2007, 09:00 AM
Because he can have his friends on riders or he can edit it on central to look in his favor as usauall. If you can't beat em, make up stuff to make them look bad thats just how the ol' R&D team works.

Not going to happen on riders anymore. I don't know if it happened in the past but I can tell you it won't happen in the future.

cdrookie
06-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Not going to happen on riders anymore. I don't know if it happened in the past but I can tell you it won't happen in the future.

happyboy laying down the law!:macho

armoks
06-03-2007, 09:23 AM
happyboy laying down the law!:macho

As long as Tim has the ability to do it he will, as so as someone questions his or his buddies opinions.

At least Doug took the smack and not reverted to changing peoples posts.

armoks
06-03-2007, 09:31 AM
27 why have you taken you're ball and gone to play somewhere other than you're hero's playground?

Tim will protect you on riders, no need for you're own site

Did you get a nice aluminum tank in on the new website deal?

happyboy
06-03-2007, 10:44 AM

Did you get a nice aluminum tank in on the new website deal?

Armoks, the sad thing is Chris is still lying about getting that tank.

happyboy
06-03-2007, 10:47 AM
As long as Tim has the ability to do it he will, as so as someone questions his or his buddies opinions.

At least Doug took the smack and not reverted to changing peoples posts.

There is a difference in questioning someone and attacking man.

And yeah, doug didn't just change posts, he moved them and banned the person. ie me. :rolleyes:

but, thats in the past...time to let it go and move forward. That is what we have been trying to do at riders. So yeah, it went through a rough patch with a major transition. People got a new toy and made mistakes. It happens. How about we move past that and back where we were, enjoying the rides we have ( no matter the model ) and helping people when they need it.

cannondale27
06-03-2007, 11:48 AM
I have 400ex shocks on a dale and they work just fine. If you ever buy a product and its not what you expected you should return it immediately, not take it apart. That was just stupid. Were they in worse shape than expected? Maybe, but just because people always think things will be in better shape than expected. The guy should have sent them back. Can't say he wouldn't have taken them back because he didn't have the opportunity.

"Can't we all just get along" :ermm:

Not going to go into it all again but Happyboy there is a reason shocks are made for 400ex and for Cannondales.It is not stupid to "cut your losses" by fixing them right and selling.Remember these were being sold by Haydug not drt.This was only one small instance of many raw deals that Haydug made with people.Only a Moron would send them back.
As for cant we all just get along.Obviously NO.I cant be a suckbutt and forget about stuff when these guys go out of thier way to rip on us.

happyboy
06-03-2007, 11:56 AM
The geomety is a little different but the big difference is the stroke. The 400ex shocks will extend past the normal range of the cdale ball joints. Its bad on the ball join and can "potentially" cause binding. But in reality for the joe blows out there they work fine. If you are getting really really competitive in racing then you should be getting the shocks setup for your setup anyway. In that case the 400ex shocks work fine if they are being setup for you. Also, this is only a problem on the cdale ball joint.

See, i understand. :)

Its not called being a suckbutt. Its taking the high road man. You gave bad feedback, thats all you can do. But to go after them again and again just becuase it taking it too far. We have delt with others like that and you have been on the other side. Heck, we are dealing with that same thing in this very thread. People seem to only keep 1 idea of someone in their heads.

cannondale27
06-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Some people arent worth getting along with.This seems to be the case here.
Oh and all you LTR Guys get ready because I am now going for power on one of those.Any tips?Not.

happyboy
06-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Oh and all you LTR Guys get ready because I am now going for power on one of those..

Ooo...I have heard about some of the things people have been doing on them. Can't wait to see what you come up with. New injectors, porting... :) Man, your wife must HATE quads. :eek2:

cannondale27
06-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Its not mine.Just tuning for a buddy.We have a few tricks to try for an edge.

cdrookie
06-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Some people arent worth getting along with.This seems to be the case here.
Oh and all you LTR Guys get ready because I am now going for power on one of those.Any tips?Not.

there you go again...
what are they getting ready for? do they care? it's not about HP, it's about your ego. i'm sure after 2 days of messing with an ltr you'll be saying yoshi knows nothing about motors, mxtech knows nothing about shocks, dunlop knows nothing about tires...nobody will know anything but you.

just remember while you're doing all this WORK on the ltr, armoks will be out RIDING his. just like i was when i had my dale. :o

cannondale27
06-03-2007, 03:57 PM
:o I never said anything of the sort.I have even praised MXTechs shock work.They do way more than most others.Have always been jealous of the tools available for tuning the LTR and All the new quads and have seen the results in holeshots and wins this year by them.Cant wait to get into it.I have said that Armoks and rest of you that never even owned Cannondales which were capable of producing over 50hp didnt know what it takes to tune them.Thats where my Ego and Timbos did in fact take precedence for simple fact we were right and you all were wrong.I am sure if you all would have got the chance you would have learned that.I do like to brag about what I accomplish.So what.Lot of work and frustration behind it.Now your saying I was never riding as much as you.Sounds like all of us have some big ego's.

armoks
06-03-2007, 04:11 PM
We offered to race your so called "50 hp" cdales and you guys turned us down. Funny that those dyno numbers come from only one dyno, as always the dyno tech can manitpulate numbers to show higher or lower numbers if you want them to.

And the highest stock machine on you're dyno was tuned by a certain person. You argued with people and said I had the head ported, turns out another one of you're lies.

You still trowing pistons in to sleeves without measuring them?

And to say a quad lost it's crank because of an accident while it was in the back of a truck? ha if it got hit that hard it wouldn't start, more hiding of the truth as always.

cannondale27
06-03-2007, 04:34 PM
See now you are just lying Armoks.I was at two group rides and you werent there if you wanted to race.One dyno.You are wrong.Do you think Timbo comes here to dyno?

The highest stock machine on the dyno was your old one.So either dyno is accurate or not if not then I guess your old quad maybe isnt highest stocker?Cmon.As far as me saying it was ported I was wrong.Went by what Pete and others said I really couldnt remember.Now we know it was in fact stock.I have even been using that map you made as a base map for all the stockcrank motors.I am not as big headed as you all make me out to be.I just need convincing proof.In this case I was convinced.Dyno doesnt lie.
I dont know what you are talking about with pistons.I always have measured them.
Quad losing a crank cause of being hit?Karas?I never said that she did.As far as we all know the problem with quad was never determined because it was never taken apart to see.What I heard was that your harassing of her scared her away.Just a rumor though.I dont care either way.

happyboy
06-03-2007, 05:36 PM
I bet the Honda guys love us here. :) We make them seem sane.

DRT
06-03-2007, 06:09 PM
27 you just dig the hole deeper and deeper as far as BS. I give you the silver shovel award ........it might help you dig out.

happyboy
06-03-2007, 06:53 PM
ROFL Ah dirt, does that award get passed around year after year? ;)

DRT
06-03-2007, 07:57 PM
ROFL Ah dirt, does that award get passed around year after year? ;)

LOL heck yes ...........thats only the single silver shovel award. LOL it goes up to a level of 7. As far as 27's posts looks like he might bypass 2-6 .

armoks
06-03-2007, 08:03 PM
How bout the silver clutch cover award? That would take a while to dig themselves out!!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/armoks/PICT0005-1.jpg

cdrookie
06-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Now your saying I was never riding as much as you.Sounds like all of us have some big ego's. [/B][/QUOTE]

no bud, YOU was whining about missing races and rides cause you were doing all this R&D. kind of funny cause we were out riding our quads when, i guess, we should've been doing all those immediately needed "updates" you were always cramming down everyones throat. derno hit the nail on the head with the bench racers comment.

Heybo
06-03-2007, 08:08 PM
1. Armoks.... the mods never edited any posts any of yours' or Dirt's. That was done by someone with administrator authority. I did delete some of your posts that I thought were inflamatory. I also deleted some of C27's and others for the same reason. No favortism there.

2. C-27... if Wistech is making money off of business gleaned from Cannondaleriders, then he can afford to be a sponsor. If he is doing it for free, then that is another story.

3. HP numbers on dynos are irrelevant. Dynos are only designed for tuning purposes and any other information gained from them changes from dyno to dyno.

4.I personally would like to see Armoks, Dirt, Cdrookie and any other old members still post on the site. Diversity makes us stronger. I just don't care for the fighting.

5. 400ex shocks will work on a Cannondale for most riders. Only the most extreme rider would ever have a problem with them.

6. I couldn't care less whether Doug or Tim moved or deleted posts that were badmouthing them or not. They paid to own the site and it's their money. The rest of us are there for free....except for the ones that help sponsor the site. On a side note... Just to let everyone know about Doug. I donated a large contribution to Cannondaleriders after Hurricane Katrina and he sent it back to go to my Katrina fund that I was raising. That was at a time when alot of people were accusing Doug of needing money and doing bad deals. I kept my mouth shut up until now. Thanks Doug.

7. I don't know any of you guys other than from the site or maybe a phone call, but everyone is welcome at Cannondaleriders as long as they follow the rules. The rules are pretty much the same as they are on this site. Come on in and join the conversations and state your opinion without starting a fight, and everything will be fine. Start a fight... go somewhere else.

8. My personal opinion.... Armoks and C-27 are so much alike in being hot-headed, hard-headed, and will defend their friends to the death, that they can't seem to get along. Grow up guys... I have 6 kids from 17 months to 22 yrs old and this like raising them. There is always this kind of FUN at my house. :cool:

DRT
06-03-2007, 08:27 PM
1. Armoks.... the mods never edited any posts any of yours' or Dirt's. That was done by someone with administrator authority. I did delete some of your posts that I thought were inflamatory. I also deleted some of C27's and others for the same reason. No favortism there.

From what was told they were in fact edited by someone and it wasn't you. I am freinds with a person who has admin authotrity and know who did what. I posted my opinoin that went agenst the grain of the mods and there friends. My post was edited to look like I was attacking everyone on the thread. Now again I didn't say any names .............all I gotta say is you want to step up to the plate .

Heybo
06-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by DRT
From what was told they were in fact edited by someone and it wasn't you. I am freinds with a person who has admin authotrity and know who did what. I posted my opinoin that went agenst the grain of the mods and there friends. My post was edited to look like I was attacking everyone on the thread. Now again I didn't say any names .............all I gotta say is you want to step up to the plate .

Do I want to step up to plate?? If you have names then name them. Don't play games. I've already told you that neither I nor the other two moderators changed your posts. I don't have any reason to lie to you Dirt. If I do something, I'll admit it to everybody. The way I feel about things is that if you can't stand behind your actions, then you shouldn't be doing them. I have nothing to hide. That's probably (I'm guessing here) why Doug asked me to be a moderator when he owned the site. I don't know any of you and I won't play favorites.

I really think that ALL of you guys have carried this fight on long enough. It's been going on for a year now. Some of you have left or have banned, Derno has started his own site (nice site by the way), C-27 bought out Central, Doug sold out to Tim...... that's the way of things..... things change. I visit alot sites and find good qualities at all of them. The people who left the site should try coming back and helping out and seeing if we can make it what Armoks and Rookie claim it once was....

The problem when you get a bunch of guys who know how to work on motors together is they all think they are the only ones who know what they're doing. I can tell you that I have been a mechanic for 22 yrs and took electrical engineering in college and I still learn stuff every day. Some of the stuff you guys have come up with just amazes me. It's generally called "thinking outside the box".

Derno24
06-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Wow!!! This has gotten interesting. Why is it that no one notices when I post on Cdaleriders. I still do and have done so recently. I want to mention I still have my Dale and will probably forever as the value of them is soo low due to people posting how much they think they are worth. Personally let the market decide. Not to mention I still like riding it. Hell I am even planning a 6hr race on it this year and some locals. So Steve before you try dragging me into the bashing cause I am never around think again. I just don't have the enjoyment out of hearing people pat themselves on the back for bench racing when the real races are out there.

No one scared Kara off she was gone even before the rebuild I have said that and still say it. She was posting on soooo many other sites about how bad Cdales were it was amazing. Now go ahead and look into it. To say Armoks or anyone for that matter scared her off is nuts. Look what you guys are doing to Michelle right now. I hope one of you guys is working on a fix for her and not trying to say her riding style is the reason cause that is just bonkers.

Now I am for riding and racing anytime any place. Don't care if I win or lose just want to compete. So bring your monsters out and I'll give them hell on my wussy machine.

God bless america and CDrookie too!

happyboy
06-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Well said Jimbo.

And hey Derno.... :blah:

Heybo
06-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Wow!!! This has gotten interesting. Why is it that no one notices when I post on Cdaleriders. I still do and have done so recently. I want to mention I still have my Dale and will probably forever as the value of them is soo low due to people posting how much they think they are worth. Personally let the market decide. Not to mention I still like riding it. Hell I am even planning a 6hr race on it this year and some locals. So Steve before you try dragging me into the bashing cause I am never around think again. I just don't have the enjoyment out of hearing people pat themselves on the back for bench racing when the real races are out there.

No one scared Kara off she was gone even before the rebuild I have said that and still say it. She was posting on soooo many other sites about how bad Cdales were it was amazing. Now go ahead and look into it. To say Armoks or anyone for that matter scared her off is nuts. Look what you guys are doing to Michelle right now. I hope one of you guys is working on a fix for her and not trying to say her riding style is the reason cause that is just bonkers.

Now I am for riding and racing anytime any place. Don't care if I win or lose just want to compete. So bring your monsters out and I'll give them hell on my wussy machine.

God bless america and CDrookie too!

Hey Derno!! Cheers! Let me know about the 6hr race... maybe I can make this one or least help out again. :cool:

Kara left Cannondales because she had a better offer. Would one of you guys had not changed if you had better support. Now she did talk bad about her Dale after the fact and that I don't appreciate, but she did race her Dale to the best of her ability. That was all any of us that supported her asked.

I did hear something about someone accusing her of sending certain pictures to people for support... I never received any for mine( either I got shorted or it never happened.)

Michelle?? Isn't that Brian's wife? I remember posting that we should support Brian and his wife on the site. The only thing I have heard about their bikes is that the flywheels keep spinning. Did I miss something?

DRT
06-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Do I want to step up to plate?? I've already told you that neither I nor the other two moderators changed your posts. I don't have any reason to lie to you Dirt. If I do something, I'll admit it to everybody. The way I feel about things is that if you can't stand behind your actions, then you shouldn't be doing them. I have nothing to hide. That's probably (I'm guessing here) why Doug asked me to be a moderator when he owned the site. I don't know any of you and I won't play favorites.

Heybo realax that was not to you ......like I said in the first line of my post .I know who did what and it was not you. Sorry if you saw it that way but my post had nothing to do with you.Yes I do stand behind my actions. My post and other peoples posts that the mods never agree on get deleted or changed. Yes you dont play favorites but others do.

armoks
06-03-2007, 09:36 PM
I gave money to kara and helped out others on dales, including jess Hamner with helping him get a set of front hi-pers, and another daler with a set of hipers that I lost my arse on.

So why would I go after her? I do that all the time give someone money then bash them. :rolleyes:

And to Wheat I tried to state opinion on riders and was bashed and made fun of by 27 and Tim. Thats why I threw it back at Tim. Like I said before, I'll will preach to keep people from having to go through that like many others.

cannondale27
06-04-2007, 05:42 AM
All I know is a month ago I was telling Timbo he should lift Armoks Ban.He cant be that bad.He thought otherwise and after seeing Armoks go out of his way to bash Cannondaleriders and those of us there in the very begining of this thread with no provocation at all.Timbo was right Armoks and Dirt both should be gone from Cannondaleriders since it will never end.No amount of debate or concessions will ever make these guys happy.They get enjoyment out of spinning everyone up and twisting the facts.Anyone who wants to play the lets be friends game with them Go ahead.I dont need friends like that.You all are a bunch of suckbutts like I said before.

Armoks you want to know what I heard about Kara and you P.M.me.

Denro I havent figured you out yet.

Dirt I dont know you at all.

Derno24
06-04-2007, 06:40 AM
What is there to figure out I am the same person on the internet that I am in person. I have never hid my feelings about things. Difference between me and everyone else is I have no problem looking at the big picture and won't hold a grudge when I don't get my way. Everyone seems to have that problem so I am not picking sides on that one. I have always stated I agree to disagree with you and I leave it at that.

One thing I will say is that there has never been an inch of concessions on your part so to make that statement just doesn't work for me. It has always been your way or the highway. I don't know if you mean to come off that way, but you do. I have always appreciated what Cannondaleriders was and have always known it was the best site on the internet as far as people pitching ideas and working to further the goal of keeping our machines going. Just not sure if that is true anymore.

cannondale27
06-04-2007, 06:57 AM
See now you are just lying Armoks.I was at two group rides and you werent there if you wanted to race.One dyno.You are wrong.Do you think Timbo comes here to dyno?

The highest stock machine on the dyno was your old one.So either dyno is accurate or not if not then I guess your old quad maybe isnt highest stocker?Cmon.As far as me saying it was ported I was wrong.Went by what Pete and others said I really couldnt remember.Now we know it was in fact stock.I have even been using that map you made as a base map for all the stockcrank motors.I am not as big headed as you all make me out to be.I just need convincing proof.In this case I was convinced.Dyno doesnt lie.
I dont know what you are talking about with pistons.I always have measured them.
Quad losing a crank cause of being hit?Karas?I never said that she did.As far as we all know the problem with quad was never determined because it was never taken apart to see.What I heard was that your harassing of her scared her away.Just a rumor though.I dont care either way.

Derno do you want to revise that statement.I really hate the words Never,always etc you know what I mean.They usually are very far from the truth.

cdrookie
06-04-2007, 07:18 AM
hopefully we can ALL be at the fall 'riders group ride(is it still at majestic?)! sit around a camp fire and chat a little. 27 can meet dirt, armoks can tune some dales, heybo can know people, happyboy can suckbutt(or are we all sucking butt now?), derno can drink some beer till he passes out...

happyboy
06-04-2007, 07:50 AM
eat me :devil:

cannondale27
06-04-2007, 08:56 AM
That sounds like a great plan!Bring those LTR's too.

armoks
06-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Tim can go a head and lift the ban on the armoks name the account doesn't exist anymore SO there is no ban on me over therebecause there is nothing left of the armoks name on that site I had everything taken off.

All in all I started questioning you guys engine building and Tim and 27 exploded and went out to attack me so did happyboy. Yep I said some bad things about what you guys were doing but only after the bashing of other designs and hidden truths done by other members of that site. Yes I did have some back room knowledge of things behind the scenes at riders and when I questioned jugement on them Tim went out of his way to bash and make me, Doug, DRT, Loneracer, and others look bad so I'm just returning the favor.

Derno24
06-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Derno do you want to revise that statement.I really hate the words Never,always etc you know what I mean.They usually are very far from the truth.

Since I have been around when have you ever conceded to Armoks or Rookie? It is a fair question as you have stated you conceded to them. That is why I said never. It isn't to tick you off just show you for as much as the assumption is that we don't give it is definitely a 2 way street.

happyboy
06-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Armoks, if you like I can try and recover some of your old data. I don't know if its possible but I can try. I was shocked to see you were deleted when i was looking for you yesterday.

cannondale27
06-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Derno once again you are only seeing what you want to see.Should call you the spin doctor.Do you think I enjoyed admitting that Armoks had the best power of any stock quad?Or what about that I am using his map as a base map for the stock crank stock injector maps I am making?I believe because of that you can NOT say I never conceded anything to those guys.After all this power and tuning thing is what has brought most of the arguments about other than the Haydug issues.

Derno24
06-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Derno once again you are only seeing what you want to see.Should call you the spin doctor.

Weren't they a one hit wonder group from the 90's? Ok I will say that you have conceded once now that I can recall. Now all I want to hear out of you is how you are gonna race 6hrs and no stop for a smoke and a shower and dinner.

yamadjs08
06-04-2007, 08:56 PM
I wish we could all get along... When I first joined, way before I got my Cannondale, we were all friends. Lets all come together and have some great discussions...
Relax and forget the past, and lets concentrate on whats happening now and the future... :bandit: :p

Seriously though, Cannondales rock. :chinese:

cdrookie
06-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Seriously though, Cannondales rock. :chinese: [/B][/QUOTE]

not really. back in the 400ex days, ya, but not now.

NorCalRacer
06-04-2007, 09:58 PM

not really. back in the 400ex days, ya, but not now. [/B][/QUOTE]

I like mine just fine:D

armoks
06-04-2007, 10:04 PM
:blah: sometimes a GUY just needs a lesson learned and just like Rodney it doesn't always work.

cannondale27
06-05-2007, 06:13 AM
Weren't they a one hit wonder group from the 90's? Ok I will say that you have conceded once now that I can recall. Now all I want to hear out of you is how you are gonna race 6hrs and no stop for a smoke and a shower and dinner.

:D I guess I cant this time.We are going to get a team together for WI round.Probably each run our own quads.

Heybo
06-05-2007, 08:30 AM

not really. back in the 400ex days, ya, but not now. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually.... A properly set up Cannondale will run with any of the new 450's out there. And they were at this point years ahead of the competition. I'm glad the competition finally caught up. I race with friends of mine on 450Rs, YFZ450s, LTRs, and my son has a KFX450 and I have ridden them all. Power characteristics are similiar on each one of them (although the Dale has more torque than any of the others) and the Jap bikes do feel more nimble in stock form than the Dale. But when you start adding aftermarket race suspension, then it just comes down to who is the better rider.

The only reason you have any other 450 race quads is because of the Cannondale. The Yamaha designers have already said that they never would have built the YZF if Cannondale had not produced their quads and raised the standards. Everybody else just followed suit. Now thanks to Cannondale designs pushing the limit years ago, racers have a choice of 450s from Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, ATK(cough... cough) & Kawasaki and will very soon have a choice from Can-am, KTM, Artic Cat, & Polaris.

cannondale27
06-05-2007, 10:37 PM
Dang!Was going to take that LTR to the dyno tomorrow after getting PC hooked up But in process of running holeshots to get a feel for which map was closest the dang tranny let go.Guess they still havent made perfect quad yet.Pics tomorrow.

DRT
06-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Dang!Was going to take that LTR to the dyno tomorrow after getting PC hooked up But in process of running holeshots to get a feel for which map was closest the dang tranny let go.Guess they still havent made perfect quad yet.Pics tomorrow.

Was this thread about what quad is better? From all the other posts not one person said my LTR was better than my dale.This post ended up being who was treated wrong and who's posts got deleted or changed by mods.As far as pics post away .....................but again Dig ,Dig ,Dig,..........the hole has again gotten deeper.

cannondale27
06-05-2007, 11:20 PM
That was a little dig.Cant help myself.Just trying to show the grass isnt always greener on the Yellow oops I mean other side.Those guys all bailed because they thought it was better.Even with the bad R&D guys we have a much better thing going.

Derno24
06-06-2007, 05:21 AM
I dunno my LTR is running fine for 2 years. Only DNF due to me not switching chains. Any machine will break just beat on it enough. Besides most people that I knew of switched due to sponsorship. It is hard racing a machine you get no real sponsorship from. When we ran the Dale in the 12hr events I called all over the place trying to get sponsors and most of them were interested till they heard what we were riding. Now that is one thing that was good about the community when they came together to support the effort last year. Nothing hurt worse than not being able to bring home a podium when I knew we were more than capable of doing it.

Delaware152
06-06-2007, 05:43 AM
That was a little dig.Cant help myself.Just trying to show the grass isnt always greener on the Yellow oops I mean other side.Those guys all bailed because they thought it was better.Even with the bad R&D guys we have a much better thing going.

That's why I bought white ones but the green is staying in my wallet. Also I have alot more time doing the week b/c there is not as much wrenching and trouble shooting going on. To say a C-Dale is a much better thing is a very bold statement. By the way my LTR is doing just fine.

cdrookie
06-06-2007, 06:08 AM
we got rid of ours cause the community was falling apart. we were always wrong and didn't know anything. if 'riders were the same as it was back in 03 we'd probably still be riding dales. but i don't regret getting rid of mine. like delaware152 said, i have alot more free time on my hands now.

happyboy
06-06-2007, 08:17 AM
we got rid of ours cause the community was falling apart. we were always wrong and didn't know anything. if 'riders were the same as it was back in 03 we'd probably still be riding dales. but i don't regret getting rid of mine. like delaware152 said, i have alot more free time on my hands now.

Why let an online community do that to you? Thats just boggles my mind.

All quads will fail. Its the nature of the game. We don't treat our quads like a normal vehicle, they get beat to hell. And when you do that all parts will have a rate of failure. dale, 450r, yfz, ltr...they all go boom.

cannondale27
06-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Yes I agree.I really shouldnt have said Cannondales were better.(see Derno thats twice now)Just that they all have issues.

DRT I do feel need to address your claim that I cant get Ohlins parts.C'mon I may be wrong but I am not a liar or a crook.

cannondale27
06-06-2007, 11:40 AM
I dunno my LTR is running fine for 2 years. Only DNF due to me not switching chains. Any machine will break just beat on it enough. Besides most people that I knew of switched due to sponsorship. It is hard racing a machine you get no real sponsorship from. When we ran the Dale in the 12hr events I called all over the place trying to get sponsors and most of them were interested till they heard what we were riding. Now that is one thing that was good about the community when they came together to support the effort last year. Nothing hurt worse than not being able to bring home a podium when I knew we were more than capable of doing it.

Well do it again this year.I know that podium is reachable for you guys.

armoks
06-06-2007, 02:28 PM
I've had my zuke for awhile now too only thing I gotta do to it is wash it after riding and fill it with gas. Never have to do a throttle cal or worry if the HEX is going to clonk out for some god only knows reason. Hey I liked playing with hte dales too bad the comunity fell apart.

Since you are a know's everything guy, why didn't you put in the tranny mod? It's a well know fix for Zuke tranny problems if you are beating the heck out of it.

Only reason I made the switch to it was that I could run down the street to get parts if I was in an emergency not have to rely on some shop half way across the globe. And it looked really cool sitting in the showroom. Heck I held on to my original dale for as long as I could, looks like a new home for it is around the corner though.

cannondale27
06-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Tranny mod was in it.That pin went last month.This time it was a gear that broke.I dont blame anyone for switching to the new quads.They are all nice.Only issue I have is for those that do switch to blame the switch on "R&D" and the site.It may indeed have something to do with it but main reason is because the new quads have stepped up the game and at least equaled Cannondale.

DRT
06-07-2007, 07:25 PM

DRT I do feel need to address your claim that I cant get Ohlins parts.C'mon I may be wrong but I am not a liar or a crook.

I did see your post before you deleteed the pic of the recept. Yes you did prove you can get Ohlins parts. I understand why it was deleted. I had to post this because your post doesn't look right without the pic.

armoks
06-07-2007, 10:51 PM
I see wistech has posted on c-daleriders we are bashing you guys. Come on over here wistech, like I said we are censored on riders so why don't you post here??

I don't bash only ask questions and show how people really are. you may see it as bashing but I want the truth out.

You guys claim we side with only one view but we have shown that there are different views out there and there are many opportunities that can be done.

you guys want to prove your stuff lets do pinks for racing. three events MX, XC and drags whatever machine whatever rider you guys choose you're riders for which event, we can choose ours. whichever machine Vs whichever machine. Racers choice on event.

I'll even give you best two outta three, we can set up a location. one day of riding next day of racing gives everyone a chance of winning!!

I have my riders and machines you have your's??

CannondaleRider
06-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Anytime I come to the Cannondale community, in any form, it's an immature b!tchfest. Everyone fighting over petty bull***** that will never change, and will not be changed by useless bickering.

It's immature to the fullest extent....and this is the opinion of a 17 year old!!! What are you guys? 35? 40?....grow up!

Because of this crap, I sure am glad I have my own knowledge to use, my own Cannondale mechanic, and my own ways of getting parts.......means I'm not required to use the community in any way, If I don't want to.

Also, I'm not affected by the "Breaking up" of the community. I'm not gonna go out and sell my Cannondale because "This person said this, and this person did this".....Who gives a f**k....go out and ride your quad, and stop b!tching about things that won't change.

Derno24
06-08-2007, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
Anytime I come to the Cannondale community, in any form, it's an immature b!tchfest. Everyone fighting over petty bull***** that will never change, and will not be changed by useless bickering.

It's immature to the fullest extent....and this is the opinion of a 17 year old!!! What are you guys? 35? 40?....grow up!

Because of this crap, I sure am glad I have my own knowledge to use, my own Cannondale mechanic, and my own ways of getting parts.......means I'm not required to use the community in any way, If I don't want to.

Also, I'm not affected by the "Breaking up" of the community. I'm not gonna go out and sell my Cannondale because "This person said this, and this person did this".....Who gives a f**k....go out and ride your quad, and stop b!tching about things that won't change.

So how have you been man. I haven't seen you online lately.

cannondale27
06-08-2007, 05:44 AM
I see wistech has posted on c-daleriders we are bashing you guys. Come on over here wistech, like I said we are censored on riders so why don't you post here??

I don't bash only ask questions and show how people really are. you may see it as bashing but I want the truth out.

You guys claim we side with only one view but we have shown that there are different views out there and there are many opportunities that can be done.

you guys want to prove your stuff lets do pinks for racing. three events MX, XC and drags whatever machine whatever rider you guys choose you're riders for which event, we can choose ours. whichever machine Vs whichever machine. Racers choice on event.

I'll even give you best two outta three, we can set up a location. one day of riding next day of racing gives everyone a chance of winning!!

I have my riders and machines you have your's??

Heck if I were dumb enough to go for Pinks its going to be between me and you Armoks.Why not just show up at the group ride this fall and put your $ where your mouth is?We could set up a XC course real easy MX is already there and drags will be going on already.See I dont race for pinks because unlike your LTR my Cannondale cannot be replaced.$$$ I am game.But only worth it if I get chance to wup your butt.:D