PDA

View Full Version : raptor?

Codys 2004 MX_YFZ450
05-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey, I was looking at the stolen quads section and I went on ebay and I am searching for quads that might be stolen, so here is the link to a real suspicious auction on a raptor 660? I don't know where I should post these, but I'll put them in here for now, if anyone is looking for their stolen quad, I'm going to try and help you out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VERY-FAST-VERY-SHARP-686-ALBA-YAMAHA-660-RAPTOR_W0QQitemZ150123701020QQihZ005QQcategoryZ672 5QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

From the looks of this quad, you would think they would list the price higher than it is at right now? I think this might be a stolen quad possibly, but I dunno, if anyone has a raptor 660 stolen like this, here you go.

jeffro88
05-24-2007, 10:32 PM
LMAO.....:D It's not stolen. That is (was) my Raptor that just sold on ebay, unfortunately waaaayyy too cheap. Good thing I took the Lonestar swing arm and the TCS shocks off before I sold it. I figured it would bring more but I guess that's the price I have to pay for not setting a reserve. Man, I wish I would have ran into a buyer that thinks like you. I would much rather have $3500 than $2800. LOL.
But all jokes aside, it is good that you're aware of things like that. There are a ton of scammers on ebay and I personally think it's really hurt the sales of quads on there. But ebay truly doesn't care, as long as they get their money it doesn't really matter much beyond that.

So for those of you that have experience concerning ebay .... do you guys agree ? or disagree ?

Codys 2004 MX_YFZ450
05-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Well, you're welcome. But hey, why did you sell your raptor? You going to get a 450? If you're looking for a 450, I am looking to probably sell my 2004 MX set up YFZ450 soon, so I can buy the KFX450R I am going to test ride tomorrow. If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you first dibs on it if I decide to sell it. But I probably am, because I like the new KFX450R. And I get to go ride one tomorrow. A guy I raced with at weyehouser wisconsin is selling his kfx450r already, so I am going to try it out tomorrow and if i like it, i am going to sell my yfz450 and get the kfx450r.