PDA

View Full Version : Cochranton Weekend alternatives

kc 300EX
10-26-2001, 01:56 PM
Well, theres a rumor goin around that the Cochranton poker run is canceled this year, and im pretty sure Its true. So I was wondering what everyone elses new plans are??

Me and my cousin were thinking of going to alleghany(sp?) for the weekend, but we have no plans yet, we were lookin forward to cochranton, but not any more obviously

So what are everyone elses plans or ideas?

MOFO
10-26-2001, 02:42 PM
Yep, I've heard/read the same thing. That REALLY SUCKS!!! Anyways, maybe we can setup our own EXRiders Poker Run somewhere....Hmmmmm....Marienville is one idea.

Eric

trx400ex
10-26-2001, 02:47 PM
we could organize something at the toms marine in crawfordsville in:D ,the guy who owns it (tom) donates it to let the gncc people use it, maybe hed do the same for us..

11-09-2001, 09:34 AM
Oh man, say it isn't so! I'am originally from Franklin, and I was going to plan a vacation up home around that week, riding with all my old buddy's.!!!

MOFO
11-09-2001, 11:22 AM
Yep, its so. But......I've heard some rumors.....something along the lines of....if you know someone that knows somebody, there *might* be a small run.

Eric

Striker49
11-09-2001, 09:07 PM
Ive also heard the same thing. I live way down here in KY but i plan on going to one maybe a few years from now. WE DO need to get an EXRIDERS TRAIL RIDE going but were all so spread out where would we have it. I hate to say right here in west KY at Turkey Bay in LBL b/c it sounds like im being a bit selfesh but i have no clue where else where we could have it so that the most people could attend. Maybe the Badlands in IN? Thats traveling distance id say, i had a friend go up there in OCT on his 400ex and he had a blast. We should really get one organized. We need big support to get this thing goin if we are serious bout it. Id love to have one if anyone else is serious. :D

250exen
11-30-2001, 08:09 PM
hey, my uncle knows alot bout that stuff and i thought i herd him say that wa a roumer but it is also true. i was planning to go to it but we are going to the sand dunes in mi instead this spring. i wanna try out my 250 on the sand dunes.
-250exen-

ps. did anyone go to the 8th annual dice run in greenwood??????

250exen
11-30-2001, 08:13 PM
we need to have a "run" around north pa, oh exc. so that the people that dont live out in the more southern party of the east cost can ride possibility????????:confused: im dieng to ride at a good trail or 2
-250exen-

12-01-2001, 10:06 PM
i live about 10 miles from cochranton and i went to school there.
i have talked to some of the people that put the run on and they said that as of now the run is off:( . i told them we all hope they will reconsider.

EXtreme-
12-12-2001, 06:50 AM
here's the latest scoop........

Cochranton Poker Run (http://www.paatving.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=238)

MOFO
12-12-2001, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the update Steve....

Keep up the good work on the site. That is a valuable tool for riders in PA. :)

Eric

Striker49
12-12-2001, 03:43 PM
Yeah, thx for the update although I doubt I would ever be able to go. Its kinda funny how our EXRiders ride is scheduled for the same weekend as the Poker Run was supposed to be? :confused:

At least our ride is still on :D