PDA

View Full Version : dkeen73 is a thief!!

honda380
05-22-2007, 01:54 PM
got a reply, ill let you know if i get my stuff, 23 days was enough. thanks for the replies guys. Corey

dkeen73
05-23-2007, 11:41 AM
Your Sh*t is on the way, I'm not a little kid either that can sit on the internet all day, I have had problems with Fed-ex for the last 2 weeks over this, they are on the way, I PM'ed you the new tracking number and look at the day I scheduled pick-up, I don't have all day to chase Fed-ex, I have what is called a JOB, get one...you will have your sh*t...

tim colston
05-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by dkeen73
Your Sh*t is on the way, I'm not a little kid either that can sit on the internet all day, I have had problems with Fed-ex for the last 2 weeks over this, they are on the way, I PM'ed you the new tracking number and look at the day I scheduled pick-up, I don't have all day to chase Fed-ex, I have what is called a JOB, get one...you will have your sh*t...

All it takes is a little communication dude. I would be pissed to 24 days late with no explaniation. :rolleyes:

AtvMxRider
05-23-2007, 01:19 PM

You had plenty of time to sell the chit and cash his money order didn't you? I have a JOB also but when I sell something I make damn sure it gets out in a timely manner and I make sure the other person is kept informed.

dkeen73
05-23-2007, 05:54 PM
I have replied to him numberous times and had to canel and get new tracking numbers 4 times, so know what your talking about before you run your mouths, I haven't sent him any PM's in the last couple of days, but until then we communicated every day or so...

honda380
05-23-2007, 08:10 PM
at least have the courtesy to reply back to me when i send you pms entitled reply and are they shipped yet. and i wouldnt have this problem if you would have sent me the tracking number the day you said you would. thats your fault. a little advice if your selling stuff, even though you wont take it. sell junk after you go on vacation, then you can make sure its shipped, and if one shipping company doesnt do good buisness, find another.
other than that, im not going to argue. i have been plenty patient and anyone else would have left negative feedback 5 times by now.

dkeen73
05-26-2007, 08:35 AM
Just to let everyone know, the fenders were delivered yesterday, I like the way people can talk sh*t about someone and leave posts hanging with no update, I have be around here for a long time, and have bought and sold things with no problems in the past...:mad: :mad:

derekhonda
05-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Just to let everyone know, the fenders were delivered yesterday, I like the way people can talk sh*t about someone and leave posts hanging with no update, I have be around here for a long time, and have bought and sold things with no problems in the past...:mad: :mad:

Congrats, only took you a month. great job. bravo.

AtvMxRider
05-27-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Congrats, only took you a month. great job. bravo.

exactly he wants to make himself look good by saying they were delivered. In no way what so ever should it have taken this long for that guy to get his parts. dkeen you say you have been around here along time and bought and sold without any problems well it only takes one time to ruin all of that.

honda380
05-28-2007, 03:48 PM
i did finally get my stuff, i do have to give him credit for his good product. they are in the exact shape he said, so he was good in that aspect. other than shipping.... Corey.

05-30-2007, 07:44 AM

you have to understand, that even though there are only like 5 people that have "moderator" under their name...that there really is about 15-20 of them on here....now understand that is a "self-designated" title....and you know what's funny about their self-entitlements? they somehow have never had any mail problems, or misunderstandings, or even miscomunications???...and you know what their biggest super power is? that even though there is 2 sides to every story, they somehow seem to know exactly which person is right and which is wrong...amazing isn't it?...and they always seem to be the most perfect rule following guys on here...:rolleyes: .....anyway i'm glad to see things were rectified....;) ...

derekhonda
05-30-2007, 07:48 PM
ahh dlerch, sticking up for the guy who was wrong. i've been seeing a trend for a long time, this speaks volumes about your character too. did no one ever stick up for you when you made a booboo, and now you must take on that role? you picked the wrong career field bud, you'd be a lot happier as a public defendant.

AtvMxRider
05-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Blame it on Bush

derekhonda
05-30-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Blame it on Bush

I have a bush too, but its not grey

05-31-2007, 01:46 AM
ahh dlerch, sticking up for the guy who was wrong. i've been seeing a trend for a long time, this speaks volumes about your character too. did no one ever stick up for you when you made a booboo, and now you must take on that role? you picked the wrong career field bud, you'd be a lot happier as a public defendant.

hey little boy, i never said your name did i? getting a little defensive are we?...you must "stroke" your crystal ball to figure out which side is the right one...of a 2 sided story....and by the way, don't worry i've chosen the right career...and it ain't suckin' on my rich mommy and daddy's teet like yourself college boy....and also you're right it does speak "volumes" for me and my character...just like you stickin' your nose in where it doesn't belong speaks volumes about you... "mall cop"....:D...you make me laugh you peon...

pats2007450er
06-05-2007, 11:28 PM
haha lmao:D

400EX QUADER
06-06-2007, 07:27 PM
so true dlerch!

400EX QUADER
06-06-2007, 07:31 PM
That shows your maturity level right there!

I have a bush too, but its not grey