PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Company

Deltarider6010
05-22-2007, 12:17 PM
I am interested in buying a street bike off the internet, and they want to use the shipping company GlobalPS Delivery Company, has anyone ever dealt with these people and do you know whether i could tell whether it is a scam or not. Here is their website ( www.globalpsde.com)

TRUE
05-22-2007, 12:54 PM
I never heard of such company,
but why would you want to buy a street bike that you never seen, heard or know if it runs? once you buy it, its yours, so when/if you get it dont make a post here crying about how someone screwed you out of your money. JMO
Buy local ;)

400exrider707
05-22-2007, 01:22 PM
Agreed, my buddy bought a sled out of michigan and had it shipped here to NY. It was a decent deal, it looked super clean online, and it stated to only hae 385 miles. It showed up (ahhhh with a sigh of relief) however upon inspection this thing was whooooped. Running boards were bent down from riding it so hard, the speedo cable had visible marks where vice grips had been applied (meaning they disconnected it to not rack up miles) Basically he paid money for a sled that should have had 385 lite trail miles, and got a sled that probably had about 1000 RACE miles on it. NEVER EVER buy something you cant see in person and touch, unless its someone you trust (friend/relative) if its too good to be true, it usually is.

tim colston
05-22-2007, 01:35 PM
^^^ agreed. It would be tough for me to buy anything I couldn't ride or try out first. Good luck on you deal hopefully everything goes well.

Deltarider6010
05-22-2007, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, im definetely not going to buy this bike though. When i first found it it was one this site stating that it was in PA, that is when i was interested. I emailed the lady and she said that the bike was in Miami Florida, and that made me suspicious and then today i found the same bike on a different site stating that it was in Maryland, something fishy there. Yea, the same reason what you guys are sayin is why i was skeptical of buyin the bike. Thanks for the replies i guess ill just have to wait until one comes up close to home.