PDA

View Full Version : He is FAST!

firefighterjosh
05-22-2007, 01:27 AM
Catching up on my GNCC racing and WOW is Rick Cecco fast on that Ute. 8th overall in Ohio on a CAN AM 800:eek2: :eek2:

Congrats out to him. Wish I was just half as fast on my ute.:o

Also congrats out to the other ute riders. Its tough:scary:

parkers30
05-22-2007, 09:13 AM
He has stated previously that his goal is to Overall the morning race, it will be interesting to see how long it takes him to get there. It may take a mudfest to help him out, but he is making good headway.

coryatver
05-22-2007, 09:24 AM
yeah and they made him pull over at the scoring tent becuase he missed a turn or something or he would have been right up there

465Stroker
05-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Hey guys..

Thanks for the props.. I am getting more familiar with my machine at every race and my times are getting better plus I'm riding smoother.. I had a stroke of bad luck with a few break downs in the beginning which basically have claimed all my throw-a-ways or I would try for the overall but as of now I want the championship and to do that I need to win every race. I really only need to push the machine fast enough to win and let the overall come if it ever does.

Rick Cecco

jherbie28
05-22-2007, 05:16 PM
hey rick, i dont really follow the gncc races but congrats anyway and good luck in the future. kevin (hill) is always talking about you, you sound like a really cool dude.:D