PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ride In Arizona

josh
10-16-2002, 05:20 PM
hey, i just wanna know if there are any az riders, if there are, tell me what city and were you ride at, i know some pretty cool spots out here

fooracer
10-16-2002, 10:45 PM
Hey, i live in AZ. I usually ride at speedworld if im not at the dunes. I seems like I cant find any good places to ride just out in the desert anymore, and if i do there closed in a month because of housing developments going the next month.:grr :mad: :confused: :huh

carbonfiber440
10-17-2002, 01:00 AM
Yeah i ride here in the greater state of arizona, i from northern az, there are tons of places to ride up here. i mainly ride out on the family ranch n near lake powell. Except i dont get a chance to ride that much since i am now going to school here in tempe.

josh
10-17-2002, 02:54 PM
i'm out here in the valley, (mesa), have you checked out sicamoore creek, bad speller, how about bucher jones, or bulldog canyon, or the new track, my friend actually just opened that one, it's sweet, what about 4 peeks, do you know of any of those places, how about gold canyon, or what about queen valley???? i know of alot of places out towards mesa and apache junction, I am in alta mesa if ya know were that is

lil400exman
10-17-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by josh
hey, i just wanna know if there are any *** riders, if there are, tell me what *** and were you rode it at, i know some pretty cool spots out here

dang new to the forums and tlakin trash already huh? dang dont let the new admintstaor hear that:eek:

josh
10-17-2002, 04:48 PM
wtf, i'm not talking trash, i'm asking if anyone rides in arizona, read more carefully before you make comments

lil400exman
10-18-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by josh
wtf, i'm talking trash, i'm asking if anyone rides asses, read more carefully before you make comments bout asses they reall nice..

i did man! just palyin we do that for fun round here read the quote i put there on ya man.. lol:D :eek: :p

josh
10-20-2002, 08:34 PM
bump, anyone else

Shonto rider
03-12-2005, 12:11 PM
I live in Az. I ride at Shonto Mx Raceway..

rooftop-special
03-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Well actually a live in Phoenix, but i do 90 percent of my riding out in Mesa. I just moved back from Texas, So i don't know of that many places. I've riddin Sickamore, 4 peaks, some places off of 60. Me and buddy are getting bored of those places. We are trying to find a place that has better jumps. Shoot me an e-mail if anyone wants to go out for a ride or know of a good place to ride. My email is gounderpressure@gmail.com

Take it Easy

Casey:devil:

TurboScooter
03-24-2007, 10:14 PM
just started riding about a month ago. only been to a couple of spots, mostly up around lake pleasent. going tomorrow to do the crown king run from off the bisbee exit ??? dont know really guy from work told me about it so we are gonna go check it out. other then that up I-17 you can get off on table mesa rd - take a left and the are some trails and small hill climbs. I havent been out to 339th ave yet but i always see people riding there on the way to glamis. Buddy of mine says thats the best local riding, ill have to check it out next weekend. looking for some more people to ride with though. let me know!

TheLane
11-30-2010, 09:54 AM
I know this is an old thread but im new to riding in az. My girl and i have some fun places to ride with some buddies but were always looking for more people!

outtagas
11-30-2010, 10:15 PM
I would like to know if around tucson there is any good mx tracks that allow quads to ride on them? Are they open during the week?

250ex_dan
01-03-2011, 08:07 PM
well if you ride dirtbikes vyou can go down to ET motorsports and ride their track.