PDA

View Full Version : wpsa 4-6 50 stock limited question

ewathen
05-21-2007, 09:56 PM
I have been looking for the rules for the 4-6 stock limited class. I can not find them.

I have a couple of questions for all of you guys and gals.

1. My son will be riding a 2003 eton 50. I kon for the 4-6 class you really can't change anything. What changes are allowed?

2. Can i put a different offset wheel on to make the quad a little wider? These etons are pretty narrow.

3. What wheels and tires do you recomend?

4. Are the stock floor boards ok or do I need nerfs?

5. What air filter can I use as a direct bolt on to the carb?

6. Anything else you can think of?

7. How bad is my son going to get smoked by the DRR's. We plan on getting one next year.

We are going to go to the Race in Rossville, IN Hopefully we will see some of you there.

Thanks

Eric

cwjr
05-22-2007, 06:14 AM
We have done some slight changes to our 50 06 DRR and it rips out of the hole and will push 40mph. The DRR's are race ready out of the box.

etondaddy
05-22-2007, 07:58 PM
You need to talk to Ron Laurine. Go to this link and scroll down to Quadcyle and get Rons number and e-mail address. Tell him I sent ya Mike Kozura (etondaddy) Very nice guy he'll help you as much as he can.

http://www.district5ama.org/officers.html

drr wizard
07-03-2007, 08:46 AM
hey ewathen,hope this will help,

The following rules clarifications apply to all Class 13 - 50 cc limited auto clutch CVT belt drive 4 to 6 years competitors:

Cylinder must be made of cast iron material. (Stock)

Crank shaft and cases must remain stock. (No stuffer cranks)

Shocks can be changed, but must retain a non-reservoir design.

No aftermarket ignition systems. (Stock)

Carburetor can be changed. (No larger than 21 millimeters)

Aftermarket pipes are legal.

the offset wheels are a grey area with WPSA but not legal with ATVA
floorboards are fine, if you intend to buy a drr next year save your money and put the nerfs on it .
Take your kid and let him have fun that is what its about, but yes the DRR's are smoke the stock eton
if I can Help feel free to pm me
drr wizard

kenjolly
07-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Save yourself some money and dont mod your eton, im sure im not the only one who tried to make a pig fly"polaris pred 50". just run your eton have fun and then get a DRR. trust me