PDA

View Full Version : Home practice track (short videos)

STEVENJANNA
05-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Since you guys like to see home practice tracks, I thought I would share a couple from the track I use, from last weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAY_ZgXPam4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCMnmB84NjI

Trx250rider86
05-21-2007, 01:58 PM
looks like a fun track, you ever go to atco or e town?

400EXTRA
05-21-2007, 02:30 PM
looks like a good time

STEVENJANNA
05-21-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Trx250rider86
looks like a fun track, you ever go to atco or e town?
Yes, but not this year. I went to ATCO alot last year because Etown was not open enough. I built this track (with the permission of a very generous neighbor) across the street from my house because, I didn't know if the Etown deal was going to be the same as last year and ATCO is almost a 2 hour drive and after working all day and practicing for 4 hours then driving home at 11pm it was rough. So now I get home from work eat dinner and go across the street and practice as much as I want. Those vids. are just a small part of the track.

Rootar
05-21-2007, 04:14 PM
by very generous neighbor you mean its partly on his property?

i checked out the vids looks like a fun loop, you could change up the lip of that table top and itd be alot more fun, looks like you got plenty of room to work with though, i had to make my track as tight as possible to keep my dad happy. but now that mine is mostly done and looks alot better (not just jump spread out in the pasture but an actual marked and solid dirt track, no grass since i disked it up today)

im putting a vid up on youtube right now of a section of my track and you can check out the jump and tell me what you think, i was gonna do all same doubles but i figured thatd be boring, so some of them are high some are far, there is a step on with a kicker step off, and a nice berm, plus the whoops before the section.

do you have anymore vids of the different sections??

Mxjunkie
05-22-2007, 04:54 AM
Those are some cool tracks to have in your backyard pretty much! :macho

johnsls
05-22-2007, 07:42 AM
Steve,
Post some pics of the other jump (the one you want to take the lop off)

Fun track.

STEVENJANNA
05-22-2007, 07:51 AM
As you wish. There were no "air" shot but as you can see we can now clear it. We took some angle out of the ramp and added length.