PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Baja 650 Orange and Black

KB Motorsports
05-21-2007, 09:23 AM
Tusk Nerfs
FMF Slip on
03 Baja (with the two fog lights on the side, and the tach)

This bike is good for tall riders, or for riders who want power with loads of comfort. The front shocks are superior to everything on the market when it comes to soaking up the rough stuff. The seat is extra big, and even has knee support! (no more knee Bruises)
The power is good. You can lug the motor out, up shift a little early and still be able to reach the power under hard acceleration. Jetting is spot on. Starts up easily! The front end stays down on normal hill climbs, and its not tippy like a 01-05 Raptor 660

The bad- It's been rolled over twice... a guy rolled it over about 2 years ago, and once he got home it stayed in his barn until he sold it 2 months ago. A friend of mine bought it and rode only on the weekends for the month that he owned it.. then he sold it to me a couple weeks ago because he got a really good deal on a raptor700....
I just flipped it yesterday, and bent the bumper.. So whoever buys it I will buy them whatever aftermarket bumper they like the best.

The orange and black plastic is in fair shape.
I'm sorry I don't have any current pictures, but I will get them if anyone is interested.

I would like to trade for a 450
In some cases I will be willing to throw in boot money, and others I may expect boot money.:D

I got this from kbb.com
May 21, 2007
2003 Bombardier DS650 Baja
1-Cylinder
4-Stroke
653cc
Suggested Retail Value
$4260

Make Offer!

KB Motorsports
05-21-2007, 10:22 AM
I will also consider atk trades

KB Motorsports
05-22-2007, 08:21 AM
Don't be afraid to make offers... I willing to accept partial trades .. I'm also willing to fork out some money on something better.

take care
Kenneth