PDA

View Full Version : Notice

TRUE
05-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Do you notice something here?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sAA28sfKmiY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sAA28sfKmiY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
05-20-2007, 10:58 PM
I notice a few things about this video. Some of the things I notice though are better off left unsaid.

underpowered
05-20-2007, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
I notice a few things about this video. Some of the things I notice though are better off left unsaid.

my thoughts exactly.

Carter
05-20-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by underpowered
my thoughts exactly.

Agreed.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5561/hugeroflrl4.gif

armoks
05-20-2007, 11:34 PM
HORRIBLE Just gives a bad name to quads and dirt bikes if I'm in Baltimore and one of those pulls up by me I'll just run them off the road!! Good riddance to bad rubbish!!

firefighterjosh
05-21-2007, 12:03 AM
There is so many of them How can't they stop them? I mean catch them and impound them.:confused:

05-21-2007, 05:25 AM
i think its funny....i just assume that the fact that they don't wear helmuts means they will be eliminated from the gene pool eventually...:D

05-21-2007, 08:30 AM
like they say "united we stand, divided we fall, they can catch one ****** but they cant catch us all"

smr
05-21-2007, 09:00 AM
One thing I noticed is...some of those guys are good..:eek2:

JJs450r
05-21-2007, 09:16 AM
ya they are good but dont make it right and ya something should be unsaid

Ripitupfilms
05-21-2007, 10:05 AM
hahaha they said stayed tuned on U-tube.. cant even advertise the right site

HB416EX
05-21-2007, 10:14 AM
Blacks with no helmets riding through the streets,I see nothing wrong.

smr
05-21-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by HB416EX
Blacks with no helmets riding through the streets,I see nothing wrong.

Oh they where black...I didn't notice that.

TRUE
05-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by smr
One thing I noticed is...some of those guys are good..:eek2:
Nigga pleaz any moron can do a wheelie, when they start jumping 150ft on those dirtbikes and quads I will then name them good, until then I'm gonna hate because this is why everybody is ditching on quads and dirtbikes.

416exfreak
05-21-2007, 12:43 PM
Thats bull****, they should all be shot....that is the exact reason so many peple hate quads and dirtbikes....thats just rediculous...:eek:

Ruby Soho
05-21-2007, 01:06 PM
here they are riding on highways, and im weary about driving down my dead end to a sand pit:o

and did he call a 400ex a bumble bee?

416exfreak
05-21-2007, 01:20 PM
No tellin...it might be ebonics for honda...never know with ghetto folk...:p

05-21-2007, 01:38 PM
but you do gotta admit, doing all that, riding ANYWHERE you want, that sure as hel! would be fun :D

Ghost-Rider
05-21-2007, 02:06 PM
I see about 500 stupid black people breaking the law as usual...i think i saw maybe 1 white guy in that vid doin it.....i say chase'em, who cares if they dont have on proper saftey gear, its their choice not to wear a helmet so when the cops run them down and they wipe out and cry about the road rash,dont cry and try and sue.

ZeroLogic
05-21-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx

Ralph
05-21-2007, 02:08 PM
They all mostly own hondas. They cant be that dumb.

Ghost-Rider
05-21-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
They all mostly own hondas. They cant be that dumb.

Yea, thanks to their freakin wellfare check.....their to lazy to get a job.

Honda TRX250ex
05-21-2007, 02:12 PM
Heres my point of veiw. That is not "riding" that is sitting on a bike and hitting the gas. Freestyling is not riding a wheelie, its hitting a ramp and doing a backflip. The should arrest everyone of those people. If me and my buddys did that we would be arrested right away. Its not right if they want to ride go on a track not roads. Dirtbikes and ATVs aren't ment for road riding, thats what tears the engines apart they are not made for constant high engine speeds.
Just so retarted if you ask me.

400EXTRA
05-21-2007, 02:27 PM
Thats the color for ya

05-21-2007, 03:01 PM
just by reading the comments i can tell that most of the people on here dont live near the hood

TRUE
05-21-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
true

whiteboycustom
05-21-2007, 04:15 PM
show me a "hood" thats for the cops and not agaisnt them, even as a military police we had the same issues even with soldiers but again we were suppose to be on the same side??? yea right, call me rasist or whatever thats just abunch of thugs who have no respect for the law and sooner or later will end up in jail or dead, facts of life live by the gun die by the gun, if they gave one ounce of care for the sport they would fight for tracks not running the roads

416exfreak
05-21-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by whiteboycustom
show me a "hood" thats for the cops and not agaisnt them, even as a military police we had the same issues even with soldiers but again we were suppose to be on the same side??? yea right, call me rasist or whatever thats just abunch of thugs who have no respect for the law and sooner or later will end up in jail or dead, facts of life live by the gun die by the gun, if they gave one ounce of care for the sport they would fight for tracks not running the roads

I bet every one of them would rather ride a wheelie than go to track...they think that they are "hard" and call themselves "stuntin"....ive done better stuntin on my BMX bike...:p

05-22-2007, 02:09 PM
its funny to read everyones comments about this video...keep them coming

05-22-2007, 03:09 PM
Yea I noticed something about the video. The only reason you posted it was because they where all black so you can just hate on blacks.

Aceman
05-22-2007, 03:21 PM
The cops can't stop them because they fear for the idiots safety?!?! Come on, they'd be wearing helmets if they cared.

Seems like a simple sting operation. Track them with the helicopter and have the guys in the cruisers block the freeway off. Round them up, impound their chit, and throw them in jail. Is it really that hard?

416exfreak
05-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
The cops can't stop them because they fear for the idiots safety?!?! Come on, they'd be wearing helmets if they cared.

Seems like a simple sting operation. Track them with the helicopter and have the guys in the cruisers block the freeway off. Round them up, impound their chit, and throw them in jail. Is it really that hard?

Good plan actually!:D

old-XC-guy
05-22-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider

Wellfare check ??? They took that shxt off someones back porch !!!

05-23-2007, 12:03 AM
When Wes Miller was riding around in NYC in his Rhino everyone was like "Oh thats so cool!" But when you see a video like that you get all pissed off. Hypocrite?

TRUE
05-23-2007, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
When Wes Miller was riding around in NYC in his Rhino everyone was like "Oh thats so cool!" But when you see a video like that you get all pissed off. Hypocrite?
Was Wes doing wheelies and passing cars on freeways? I will careless if someone just rides on the road but when someone does stupid chit that will put our sport in the grinder that is a whole different story.
but did they just say that they are gonna build a park? on other thought lets just keep riding on the streets:p

Ripitupfilms
05-23-2007, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by nofearrider1

I think theres just alot of racists on this site. Also how comes when kid on here post videos of wheelies and stunting everyone always say" nice video" ,, never wheelies are gay???

whiteboycustom
05-23-2007, 06:59 AM
and they pull the racist trump card, pretty soon al sharpton will be a member fighting for there rights, they will be saying we owe them the right to have a disregard for the law and do dangerous riding on highways, facts are they are breaking the law and they show a video of them doing it, another fact they are black sooooo regardless if they were fresstyling a taco into there mouth or riding wooden sticks with a horse head its racist if we say anything towards them,

ANYWAYS.... for the ones who call the good people of this site racist show proof of this video that infact these "people" are helping society

i can think of 1, they are giving cops a job to do

chris46250r
05-23-2007, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
I think theres just alot of racists on this site. Also how comes when kid on here post videos of wheelies and stunting everyone always say" nice video" ,, never wheelies are gay???

Because there wasnt 100 kids doing wheelies down I-40, thats why.

mxdad
05-23-2007, 07:27 AM
I can't stand watching this video!!! I live near and work in B-more and I see them all the time. The cops refuse to chase them because of our stupid *** former mayor who is gov now and the new stupid *** mayor who is just show boating because there is an election coming up and she was never really elected mayor in the 1st place. They need to catch them, impound them, return all of the bikes/quads to the rightfull owners (yes a lot of them are stolen!!!) and be done with this crap. They are acting like little *****es saying they can not chase them. It wouldn't matter if they built an mx park in b-more because they wouldn't pay to ride when they know all they have to do is run and the cops won't chase them. And it has nothing to do with black or white because if you hit south b-more instead of this area it is mostly whites riding the streets. We get crap for crossing a side road in the country to get to a place our kids ride and they get to run free!!! I am just so f'ing disgusted right now!!!

whiteboycustom
05-23-2007, 07:46 AM
thanks for that, 1st hand experiance cant be beat