PDA

View Full Version : Weird WOT Question..

LathersR
05-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Well I've been changing top end's alot lately trying to see which suits me best. I come to a 330 and love it. So I figured for my other R a 310 or 330 for riding around will be great ... Well I put this ct 310 on it and I jetted it and off I went... ran good no problems but then I decided to take the 310 off and clean up the ports and stuff... well finished and threw it back together.. This is what I don't understand when I hit 5th and 6th gear it cuts out when it's at peak rpm's.. Im running a 182 main jet with 112 race fuel 50:1 / 38mm a/s / v force reeds / reed spacer .. What could be the issue? I went over the grounds too! It ran fine before I took it off and when I put it back together it's having this issue.. one thing I haven't changed is the spark plug because I forget everytime I get into town.. is it that? I'm assuming it is but if not what else should I look for?

86250rrider
05-20-2007, 09:20 PM
im not sure how much compression you have,but tighten the gap down to .018 on the plug. my bike did the same thing and this fixed it. once again....thanks to whoever suggested that on this site !!!:D