PDA

View Full Version : 2007 LT-R450 $5,800 under 8 hours

dustinb
05-20-2007, 04:01 PM
I hate to do this but i really think im going to have to sell my NEW ltr. I just bought this thing 4 weeks ago and spent 7,000 on it. I have only ridden this bike 4 times for a few hours each time. It has only seen an MX track so there is some scrathces onthe plastics etc... but all in all its practically brand new i just want to be honest. The reason i am selling this is because my shoulder that i got surgery on cant really take all this MX abuse. So i have to either Spend 3 grand on suspension and everything to try and help it or get out now. The bike has had its oil changed every ride with amsoil 10w40 full synthetic. This is my baby so i have taken great care of it. The bike is fully paid off and i have the title in hand. The only mods on the bike are CB, Nerfs and fenders cut with yoshi template Gusts's cut. Also this is the faster yellow LT-R450. I need to get atleast 5,800 out of this bike. That is still quite a loss on my part, but theres nothing i can do. I might consider trades on a 2006 or up 450 of a different brand only if it has full aftermarket suspsension..... If you would like to see pics i can get them but only if you are serious. You can give me a call at 1 216 409 8773 or email me at honda250ex999@yahoo.com

WILL LET GO FOR 5400.00 I need it gone and have title in hand

Thanks,
Dustin

dustinb
05-21-2007, 02:17 PM
I need this gone i will now let it go for 5400 and that is a HUGE loss on my part...............