PDA

View Full Version : Twisted sub-frame

mojohoits
05-20-2007, 04:01 PM
well i just flipped my yfz. twisted the sub frame a little. the right side is bent down a little if your looking at it from the rear. just wondering if i should try and bend it back or just get a new one. if a new one... does anyone have a sub frame for an 04 yfz? if so how much? blue would be nice but if it isnt ill get it painted. let me know.

beastlyone
05-20-2007, 07:45 PM
i have one from an 06, it was used once litterally, then my friend put on a 6 point laeger subframe. Its a neon yellow, but in PERFECT condition, i do have pictures if you would need them.

spanky101
05-21-2007, 11:18 AM
i would suggest gettin the jb subframe braces too

mojohoits
05-21-2007, 03:13 PM
how much would you be looking to get for that sub-frame? im heading out to try and bend mine back right now but if i cant i may be interested.

chillinseeley
05-21-2007, 05:23 PM
hey is this matt? if so why in the world did you get rid of your last quad and now by this quad lol jw-chad

mojohoits
05-21-2007, 07:28 PM
thanks guys i got my subframe bent back streight.

yeah chad its me. why did i get rid of the hybrid? my new quad is a little more trail freindly, i have headlights now, and i can get a skid plate for the swing arm. not racing anymore so the hybrid was kind of to much to keep up with. i put less money into the yfz... getting married and buyin a house puts a damper on $$ for the wheeler haha. anyway have a good one.

chillinseeley
05-22-2007, 06:34 PM
yeah i know about the marriege thing and buyin a house i just did both and have a hid on the way lol wild huh?! so yeah i am goin back to racin now that i got things set hope things go good for ya man maybe youll come back someday that would be cool! well man good luck again and see ya around!-chad