PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for a built TC 250x?

quadracer420
05-20-2007, 09:48 AM
Ok guys I have a TRX 250x motor for sale. This thing is fast. First off it has a Four Stroke Tech big bore piston. which goes from stock 239CC ( or what ever it is) to a 288CC which keeps it legal for running the GNC nationals. Next it has stage 2 Web Cam racing cams with hard weld rockers and stainless valve springs. A new dirt digger clutch kit, plates disks and springs. It has a new oem crank, bearings and seals in the whole motor. Tom Carlson ( TC Racing) ported and polished the head and put oversized stainless valves in it with a valve job to make shure they seat correctly.The side cases are painted a custom color changeing paint from blue to green to teal color, it has worn off in spots where my mx boots rubbed on, you all know that happends fast. This motor is FRESH, with 2 races (4 -6 lap motos) and maybe 2-3 hours of putting around at the track with it, as it was used as a "pit bike" after I got my yfz450.The oil was changed every race or 2 motos.It comes WITH a shifter and kicker so it needs your pipe and carb and is ready to hit up the race track or trails