PDA

View Full Version : 89 trx 250R!!!! 4/s

deeroldz28
05-19-2007, 08:42 PM
hi, i have a 89 honda 250r with a clean title its SUPER CLEAN and verry nice and fast quad and it handles like a dream, i got this quad from a friend like 3 months ago and it looked like crap so i did a grond up rebuild not knowing much about 250r's but i think it came out pretty nice. just the stuff off the top of my head it has a stock stem everyone is telling me with black and silver vein powdercoat, and +2 lonestar a-arms with the same powdercoat, -1 laegers swingarm with the same powdercoat, +4 durablue axel, 400ex hubs and spindels, nac's brake block off and nac's air filter blocker, renthal bars, stock 250r motor with .40 over on a fresh topend with a mild port & poilsh about 6 easy hr on it with a 38. mm carb, full bill's pipe and silencer, 89 frame fresh powdercoat red with NO welids bakes or bends with clean title, ac nerfs and rear bumper, uni filter, fresh stock shocks and i have a nother set of white plastics and i have a 87 frame that has a few weilds on it to go also....but quad needs nothing runs super strong and fast and theres some stuff that i am forgetting if you need to kno anything you can call me but only if your forreal about buying it thanks....267-228-0675...
PRICE: $3300 OBO pretty firm tho WILL TRADE FOR STREETBIKE OR NICE DUALSPORT BIKE or anther bike + cash or a pwc + cash OR I WILL TRADE MY QUAD AND $500 FOR ANY 450. pics taken today!!! AND HAVE MORE...THANKS

deeroldz28
05-19-2007, 08:43 PM
one more i have more if needed!!!thanks

TWILES
05-20-2007, 10:29 AM
Those are LoneStar a-arms, stock stearing stem, from what I can see the swing-arm is stock length and LoneStar aswell.

deeroldz28
05-20-2007, 11:22 AM
haha dude get off this site...!!! why would i say it had that stuff if you can tell when you see it in person dumb-a**.?????:confused: :eek2: i kno what MY quad has. thanks

TWILES
05-20-2007, 12:29 PM
OK the swing-arm is Laeger but the stem IS stock and the a-arms are NOT Laeger because Laeger a-arms DO NOT use hiem joints and the upper a-arms are straight front and back. LoneStar are made EXACTLY like the ones on your bike. I know what all this stuff is because I've had all of it. Laeger just started making stearing stems available without the entire protrax frontend and the look just like all the rest of the aftermarket stearing stems out there...NOT LIKE THE ONE YOU HAVE....YOUR's IS STOCK!

deeroldz28
05-20-2007, 12:58 PM
lol iight buddy, i have a list of shi* that my boy gave me with all the stuff the quad has, i dont kno much about R's i a, goin with what he told me i did not think he would do me wrong but if you kno your shi* than you kno your shi* its cool thanks for telling me.. SO TO EVEYONE THAT IS WHAT I HAVE NOT ALL LAEGERS!!!

Crazy lil punk
05-20-2007, 01:54 PM
hey dee, are you still looking for a pitbike?

deeroldz28
05-20-2007, 01:58 PM
MAYBE WHAt YOU GOT??? price and pics deeroldz28@hotmail.com

deeroldz28
05-23-2007, 10:28 PM
first $3000 takes it....:eek2: ;)