PDA

View Full Version : Please Say A Prayer!

JRP
05-19-2007, 08:01 PM
CAN EVERYONE TAKE A MINUTE AND SAY A PRAYER FOR ZACHERY KHALIL #999. ME AND HIM ARE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS AT THE TRACK.... IT WAS HIS 20TH BDAY TODAY AND HE GOT 2ND FIRST MOTO. HE WAS REALLY EXCITED AND IN THE 2ND MOTO HE CASED A DOUBLE AND WAS LANDED ON BY ANOTHER QUAD ON HIS HEAD. HE GOT FLOWN OUT TO THE HOSPITAL. WHEN HE LEFT, HE WAS MOVING HIS LEGS, ARMS, AND WAS TALKING AND BREATHING ON HIS OWN! HE IS A GOOD RACER AND A GREATER FRIEND! :( SO CAN EVERYONE PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR HIM! THANK YOU!

reconmaster
05-19-2007, 08:08 PM
my thoughts are with him and his family

416exfreak
05-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Holy ****....i hope he is ok...ill say a prayer for him, his family and the rider who landed on him...its gotta be tough on that guy too...

JRP
05-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Holy ****....i hope he is ok...ill say a prayer for him, his family and the rider who landed on him...its gotta be tough on that guy too...

yes, your right. Brandon Cord had no where to go, and i feel horrible for him too. He ended up breaking his wrist and messing up his back. He was very upset after the incident happened and i feel horrible. please say a prayer for him too. Thanks

WhiteYFZ
05-19-2007, 09:21 PM
i will man! I'm sure they will both pull through!! :macho

gncc025
05-19-2007, 11:02 PM
they got my prayers.

i hate when stuff like that happens but theres nothing u can do. just a part of life.
:(

AtvMxRider
05-20-2007, 04:16 PM
I asked around at the track today and nobody knew his condition but I do know he was released from the hospital last night so thats a good sign.

trx400EXtreme
05-20-2007, 04:31 PM
count me in too. hope he gats better.

AtvMxRider
05-20-2007, 04:36 PM
I didn't see it but my wife was standing right there when it happened. She said it was a pretty scary wreck. She was even crying:ermm:

JRP
05-20-2007, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I asked around at the track today and nobody knew his condition but I do know he was released from the hospital last night so thats a good sign.

oh wow, thanks alot jerry, you dont know how relieved our family is to hear that! thank you for letting us know. me and zach were real close at the track, and seeing him lay lifeless on the ground, it was really hard to see. :( So you do know 110% that he was released last night? Im tryin to find his number, but no luck. Thanks again jerry, and tell justin i said goodjob again!

JRP
05-20-2007, 05:31 PM
I didn't see it but my wife was standing right there when it happened. She said it was a pretty scary wreck. She was even crying:ermm:

oh man, my mom, dad, and sis all saw it, they said it was horrible. As soon as brandon cord(#8) landed, it was right on zach. They said zach just bounced around like a rag doll and didnt move. In the footage my dad took, you hear one shriek of the crowd and in the next 2 sec you hear a louder scream, it was horrible :( My sister started crying, my mom got sick, and my dad almost threw up, it was bad. After zach got flown out, my mom wouldnt even watch me finish the 2nd moto, figures, thats when i get the holeshot and win, lol. Well im just really glad that zach is alright! Thanks for all the info again jerry, we appreciate it alot! oh and p.s. are you going to birch creek next weekend?

AtvMxRider
05-20-2007, 06:07 PM
I asked Charolet(sp?) and she had called the hospital today to find out and they said he had been released from MCV last night. I don't think we are going to Birchcreek. I may have to work so I don't know.

AtvMxRider
05-20-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by JRP
oh man, my mom, dad, and sis all saw it, they said it was horrible. As soon as brandon cord(#8) landed, it was right on zach. They said zach just bounced around like a rag doll and didnt move. In the footage my dad took, you hear one shriek of the crowd and in the next 2 sec you hear a louder scream, it was horrible :( My sister started crying, my mom got sick, and my dad almost threw up, it was bad. After zach got flown out, my mom wouldnt even watch me finish the 2nd moto, figures, thats when i get the holeshot and win, lol. Well im just really glad that zach is alright! Thanks for all the info again jerry, we appreciate it alot! oh and p.s. are you going to birch creek next weekend?

My wife was standing right next to his mom. She went hysterical.

TWISTED DINLI
05-20-2007, 06:21 PM
they have my prayer also.
thats sad:(

JRP
05-20-2007, 07:10 PM
I asked Charolet(sp?) and she had called the hospital today to find out and they said he had been released from MCV last night. I don't think we are going to Birchcreek. I may have to work so I don't know.

man thats good to hear, so now atleast i know nothing is terribly wrong! and alright, well hopefully ill see you soon at one of the races comming up! thanks for all the info again jerry, we appreciate it!

miller821
05-20-2007, 09:55 PM

Good to hear that... Hopefully he will become well enough to race again and not let that stop him!

insaneracin2003
05-21-2007, 07:39 AM
Prayers sent for a full recovery..That had to be pretty scary for everyone.