PDA

View Full Version : '93 CR125R Part Out

TRUE
05-19-2007, 12:12 PM
I'm parting out my '93 CR125R, this bike treated me well but it is time to sell so I can get a vehicle.

'93 CR125 Complete Motor- This motor runs great but it may need a top end rebuild soon, just buy a piston ($60) and a gasket ($15) and it will be like brand new. I will also throw in the front sprocket and kick start for free. Great for an hybrid or cart racing. Make Offer

'93 CR125 Carb- This is an complete carb in good condition. $25 shipped

'93 CR125 Frame- This frame is in great condition, I dont see no damage what so ever except for a few paint wear marks. I will also throw in the sub frame. $135 + shipping.

'93 CR125 Exhaust- This is an Full Dyno Port Racing exhaust system, it does have a few skid marks on header but other than that its in good condition. 40 Shipped

'93 CR125 Seat- This seat is in good condition, I installed a new carbon fiber seat cover for it and did a crappy job stapling it, so you may have to re-staple the seat cover. I did manage to slice a one inch hole on it. $25 shipped

'93 CR125 Suspension- This is set of Pro-Action Performance forks and shock, they are in good condition. I'm thinking they are set up for 175lbs MX rider but I'm not sure.
I will include answer handle bars and the answer clamp with the forks.
$110 shipped for the front end and $40 shipped for the rear shock.

I also have the complete bike just let me know if you need something.

True719@inbox.com