PDA

View Full Version : Costco Baja Quality

FUTheman
05-18-2007, 02:45 PM
I've been looking over the Costco Baja since we bought it. I have been through almost everything on it. It comes with an oil cooler already. The nice this is the hose clamps are the expensive onces made in Germany that I have not found here in the States unless I ordered them. I also took the carb off today and found out it a Mikuni carb. Not bad either. There are quite a few other things that make this a pretty good deal for the money. Just nice to see some quality parts on it.

dopeyferree
05-26-2007, 05:34 PM
a buddy actually has the xtreme typhoon and it is really nice. this think looks identical and probley is only sold by a different company who is not marking it up as much. I would like to get one and compare it side by side with my friends.

azextreme
05-26-2007, 05:59 PM
I email Extreme, They themselfs admit the bike is made by the same manufacture in China. Extreme,baja storm, bam-x, rocketa are all made by the same company in China! Also my Baja Storm has the Extreme company ID tad on it.

FUTheman
05-26-2007, 09:22 PM
It even came with an NGK spark plug. Better than the last no name chinese plug in the SunL.

WMW-F4R
08-11-2007, 12:11 AM
they are not the same...all the bajas i have seen have different engines. The chassis appears to be the same.

jrainey
08-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Actually they are the same! I have two of them and they both say xtreme motorsports on the frame. The manual even calls it a typhoon! Doesn’t really matter anyway because Cosco stopped selling the Baja Storm 125.

ATKnewbie
08-11-2007, 12:39 PM
The frame/body are the same, but the motor is different.
Pepboys is still selling the Baja and will match the Costco price.