PDA

View Full Version : Paintball people, need help!

Mean250r
05-17-2007, 05:24 PM
Whats up guys? Right now i have a modded Smart parts ION and i love it, but my team is getting more competitive, and its time to upgrade, im having a VERY hard time deciding between a Smart parts shocker, or a PM6 (proto matrix). I like the looks of both guna but im not sure, what would you guys get?

hondarider101
05-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
Whats up guys? Right now i have a modded Smart parts ION and i love it, but my team is getting more competitive, and its time to upgrade, im having a VERY hard time deciding between a Smart parts shocker, or a PM6 (proto matrix). I like the looks of both guna but im not sure, what would you guys get?

pm6 very nice gun i have a ion 4 sale

CRich[814]
05-17-2007, 07:06 PM
my real good friend has a shocker. its about 1/2 the size of his impulse. its very fast and accurate. and to me, theres nothing like smart parts.

spanky101
05-17-2007, 08:33 PM
This fits right into my forte of sorts. My first question is are you talkin sft shocker or nxt shocker? In my opinion you cant go wrong with a nxt, personally i have shot many nxt shockers, some even from philly americans and everyone i have shot have shot really nice, now the only downside in my opinion is the crappy stock grips and im personally not a fan of the stock trigger frame, so i would upgrade to the ccm RIP trigger frame. As of right now my buddy has that setup on order and i honestly cant wait to shoot it. Maintenance wise you are goin to be very similar because they are both spool valve type guns. So IMO you cant go wrong either way, but i prefer nxt shockers over pm6's. sft shockers are alright but not by anymeans my kinda gun.

Mean250r
05-18-2007, 01:14 PM
It would most likely be a SFT. Nxt's are 700 bucks and the PM6 is one like 550. Maintenence on the PM6 is so easy, it has the botl in the back, just un screw it, lube it and put it back. Idk what to get at this point. as of right now im leanin towards the PM6 cuz my whole team shoots protos, but i really dont know

300excrazy98
05-18-2007, 01:29 PM
I have a nice 05 or 06 shocker with vision for sale. it has alot of mods on it and it has never been played with competitivly, just tinkering around here and there. if you interested in it PM and make an offer

Mean250r
05-18-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by 300excrazy98
I have a nice 05 or 06 shocker with vision for sale. it has alot of mods on it and it has never been played with competitivly, just tinkering around here and there. if you interested in it PM and make an offer

Pm'd ya!!

Architects
05-18-2007, 07:33 PM
PM6. Shoots smooth as butta

Robin Hood
05-18-2007, 10:15 PM
The second I get down to D-day at Skirmish I'm going to check out Dye's tent and buy me a PM6. IMO it's the best for the money. Low maintenance, light, compact, fast, even weight distribution. All you could want in a gun. :D