PDA

View Full Version : G-force axle, stock hubs

Hotshoe18
05-17-2007, 05:22 PM
I ordered a g-force axle off rocky mountian and I got it in today and the stock hubs dont fit. I couldent find where it said you needed to buy new hubs in the description and I need to know what to do. Do I need new hubs or am I doing something wrong? If I need new ones, what kind do I need to get? Thanks

jherbie28
05-17-2007, 05:33 PM
you are to use your stock hubs, g-force axles are not going so hot in my book right now!:grr: i had to go through all kinds of chit, i ended up with one of the miss manufactured axles. the splines were cut to short. it worked on the stock swingarm but when i went to put it on the houser there was play back and forth in the carrier. long story short, g-force( you get what you pay for) rockymountain credited me the money for the axle and i got a durablue:)

Hotshoe18
05-17-2007, 09:05 PM
Ok, I got it working now... The splines werent fully machined and there was a small ridge on the outside perventing it from sliding on. All i had to do was file it a little and they slid right on :D I'm really happy with it. I have it set at 4+ over stock and I LOVE IT! Its probably one of the better upgrades IMO