PDA

View Full Version : parts from 04/05 to 06/07?

450raider
05-17-2007, 04:52 PM
well its official, this time next week ill have traded off the good ole R for an ltr or kfx but then my brother is getting an 07 R (i keep telling him to wait and see what the 08's will have but you know kids these days) and were gonna salvage the aftermarket stuff off my R to put on it and im pretty sure the handlebars will fit but how about the grab bar, bumper, hood, stock red plastic (ive got maier black on it now), and swimarm skid?

thanks

Flyin-Low
05-17-2007, 08:24 PM
Handle bars - yes

Grab bar - no, the 06/07 grab bars have the exhaust mount attached to them.

Bumper - yes

Hood - Only if the hood doesn't use the lights

Plastic - I think so?

Swingarm skid - yes

-Martin

450raider
05-19-2007, 05:27 PM
* thanks flyin-low *

UPDATE:
it turns out those parts may be for me, i went back to the kaw/suz dealer to seal the deal and those goffy bu********* offered (yeah ill tell ya they deserve this emabarassment) $3000 for the R :mad: and still $5000 more:bandit: for either one, kaw/suz sure do think alot of theirselves, apparently more than i do so now an 07 R (yup no efi, till i get an 07 that is) is in the eqation and if nothing works out soon ill just be done riding, its just not that fun anymore when youve pretty much been told youre one time $6500 quad is worthless.

sorry for the post but i had to get it out and hopefully some companies will get back to reality and quit charging as much for a quad as some cars cost.