PDA

View Full Version : My new tattoo

HB416EX
05-17-2007, 11:25 AM
My daughters name.I am going to have it filled in and change the A a little but otherwise I really like it.What do you think?

honda4life72
05-17-2007, 11:29 AM
very nice :cool:

ZeroLogic
05-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Love the text.:macho

<DRS>GPF
05-17-2007, 11:35 AM
the styling looks good. im not sure id fill it though..

perhaps instead, broaden parts of the lines to make it appear as if it were written with an actual quill.. (kind of an old english look..)

but its your hide, so its only you that has to be pleased..:D

HB416EX
05-17-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
the styling looks good. im not sure id fill it though..

perhaps instead, broaden parts of the lines to make it appear as if it were written with an actual quill.. (kind of an old english look..)

but its your hide, so its only you that has to be pleased..:D

Thanks I couldn't make up my mind to shade or not but now I think it needs filled to look "thicker" or bolder.What part should I broaden because I would like it to look thicker.

coolex
05-17-2007, 11:38 AM
i like it plus itll always be your kid so u dnt have to worry about gettign rid of it i like it unfilled like it is now, if u dnt mid me asking is ur daughter a new born or older

HB416EX
05-17-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by coolex
i like it plus itll always be your kid so u dnt have to worry about gettign rid of it i like it unfilled like it is now, if u dnt mid me asking is ur daughter a new born or older

She just turned 2.The guy who did it made me promise it wasn't my girlfriends name.He said he hates doing girlfriends names because the guy usually ends up regreting it.

coolex
05-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by HB416EX
She just turned 2.The guy who did it made me promise it wasn't my girlfriends name.He said he hates doing girlfriends names because the guy usually ends up regreting it.

yea thats what i was gettign at, even a spouses name can be iffy cuz u could not always be together even though u think u will, but itll always be ur kid

tim colston
05-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Daughters names are the way to go.

tim colston
05-17-2007, 11:50 AM
pics assbackwards

HB416EX
05-17-2007, 11:50 AM
yea thats what i was gettign at, even a spouses name can be iffy cuz u could not always be together even though u think u will, but itll always be ur kid

Yeah man no spouses names on my skin,EVER!

HB416EX
05-17-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by tim colston
pics assbackwards

Thats cool and so are the flowers.Her name,Ava,means bird so I am going to get a song bird somewhere.

initall
05-17-2007, 02:53 PM
I like it, I have my kids handprints tatooted on my arm with their names next to it.

In Sept i have to get inked again, my third will be here in August

broncogurl
05-18-2007, 07:54 AM

Yeah, I think getting your spouses name tattooed on you is bad luck. Seems like the people who do usually end up breaking up and have to get a big ol' cover up. lol :devil: