PDA

View Full Version : Like new Tippmann A-5

coolkid91
05-17-2007, 11:20 AM
THis is a like new in box A-5 with response trigger-100$ will trade for tires or handle bars

05-17-2007, 06:09 PM
so si this $100 for the gun or $100 plus tires and bars...if it is $100 for the gun with the tank, i'll take it...

i won't be able to reply until tomorrow night so please pm me if we have a deal

05-20-2007, 05:26 AM
he sold it...i told him i would take it and possibly a second gun along with it. he never got his paypal addy to me. he sold it to some one else...low punk *** move on his part...

coolkid91
05-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Sold! speedyquad just gets offended because othe people make better offers

05-24-2007, 03:46 AM
better offer!!!! i agreed to YOUR terms. i was waiting for an address to send the payment to. i was even going to buy a 2nd gun from you. you made a deal with me, but sold/gave it to your cousin. i was giving you YOUR ORIGINAL asking price with no haggling. YOU set the term which i agreed to.

keep making yourself look bad!

05-24-2007, 03:48 AM
better offer!!!! i agreed to YOUR terms. i was waiting for an address to send the payment to. i was even going to buy a 2nd gun from you. you made a deal with me, but sold/gave it to your cousin. i was giving you YOUR ORIGINAL asking price with no haggling. YOU set the term which i agreed to.

TWISTED
05-24-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad

That's bad business on his part... I'm glad you told that info. I'll be sure never to deal with him....

rayzorback
05-24-2007, 03:43 PM
I've had dealings with CoolKid before.... never had a problem.... he shipped item(s) fast and were as described if not better.

05-24-2007, 04:26 PM
you must be the cousin he sold the gun to...or one of the lucky ones that he actually follows through on the deal with...he does not deserve to be able to sell things on here if he can't complete a deal...

rayzorback
05-24-2007, 05:24 PM
No.... I'm not the cousin.... or any other relation to him.... I just had good dealings with him.... sounds like you are just mad he didn't let you buy the gun from him. I have a Tippman Custom 98 I'd sell ya though

05-24-2007, 08:02 PM
yes i am mad he didn't "let" me buy the gun...he set the terms $100 dollars...i told him i would take it for his price and even let him tack on what i felt was a little high of a shipping price, along with the possibility of buying a 2nd gun from him at the same time. it was a done deal. all i needed was his paypal addy. this was a thursday night. i didn't hear from him until sunday evening that when he told me he sold it to someone else. someone he made a deal with after he made the terms adn the deal with me. essentially, because all this was through private messages, we had a written agreement. i have a right to be angry. if not just for him selling the gun to someone else and not holding up his end of the deal, but for the fact that i also lost out on another gun with a better price and better deal because i honored my commitment to him.

do i have a right to be angry ...your damn skippy i do...

i want a tipman a-5 not a tippman custom 98