PDA

View Full Version : WNY riders??

TYayo420
05-16-2007, 09:42 PM
anyone ride in the western New York area???

I.e Batavia, Stafford, Leroy, Oakfiled, Elba, Byron, Bergon???? come on, i know there is, i ran into a guy named Dan with a red 400ex that is in the army in the Stafford Batavia area a couple weeks who told me about this great site, but no where to be found, plus i heard of some other guys who use this from my area, so where you all at??

DF400ex
09-19-2009, 06:08 PM
Haha, that guy is me, lol. I was searching for the name of the trail in Orleans County (near Holley, NY) and cam across this post.

Anyone know the name? It's like $30 a year to ride legally on over 30 miles of pretty good trials. I went there today and had a blast, I just wanna do it legally and pay. any held is appreciated.

JRsbruteforce
09-21-2009, 04:04 PM
I belong to a club in Lockport NY. We have right around 25/30miles of trail riding. We are currently working on more as well. The web site for the club is:

http://tricountytrail.org/forums/index.php

The membership is $25 a yr. that covers everyone in your house hold.

panteramatt
09-22-2009, 08:32 AM
I own a cabin in Allegany County Ny near Wellsville and have been looking for some places and people to ride with while Im up there. Theres TONS of snowmobile trails but your not allowed on them.