PDA

View Full Version : USED 400ex parts misc. for sale

atvhonda-rider
05-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Hey guys just got abunch of parts for someone who doesn't want to pay for new or would like these to use for backup.. Off an '01 400ex..

Stock header and muffler, good shape - OFFER

Stock red plastics not shaved all great shape but the fronts have a small crack on left frame mount (crack can be fixed with zip tie or possibly strong glue) -SOLD

Stock shocks in poor shape but i see people rebuild them and for $5 a shock and the rebuild cost i dont think is terrible so it's cheaper than buying new elka's or somethin -$15 for all three w/o shipping

Stock handlebars w/ red plastics cover PERFECT shape (not bent or anything just selling cuz i got some aftermarket) -$15 w/o shipping

Stock swinger fine shape (i just got an aftermarket) -SOLD

I might have more stuff, remember all this stuff is in good shape except the shocks are pretty used, this is all just misc. items i had laying around and i thought i'd see if anyone needed some cheap stocks parts, OBO on anything and if you buy it all together i'll cut a % of the total price off. thanks PM with ?'s or offers

pics comin soon

atvhonda-rider
05-16-2007, 05:17 PM
plastics, better pic comin]
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u223/atvhonda-rider/pipe018.jpg

swinger from a distance, better pics comin
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u223/atvhonda-rider/?action=view&current=pipe016.jpg

pics of other stuff is comin

the Z Man
05-16-2007, 06:08 PM
I will take the swinger, 70 shipped to Iowa 50156 sound good?
Or if you know
Johnny Kelison of St Joe he could deliver it to me at the next race, Z.

atvhonda-rider
05-16-2007, 06:42 PM
$75 shipped and it's yours, if he can come get it thats fine you work that out ok? and mines still installed let me get my new one in first i didn't think i'd have a bite that quick, lemme kno if you're still interested it'd be next week probably

the Z Man
05-17-2007, 06:46 PM
75 sounds good, pm me paypal info and money will be on its way. I will just have it shipped.
Do you know Johnny?
Where you at in Mo.?

atvhonda-rider
05-17-2007, 09:53 PM
sorry, my aftermarket swinger didn't workout so i need to keep the stock until i get another, i'll re-post it if i get one and i'll let you kno, thanks for your offer

atvhonda-rider
05-19-2007, 08:48 PM
i dont myself but i'll ask my friend who just rebuilt his into a 416..