PDA

View Full Version : Mozilla Firefox.

CRich[814]
05-16-2007, 01:43 PM
okay, i know alot of you guys have this. for some reason it makes me log into exriders every time i post, or to see a picture. (i downloaded it about ten minutes ago, i need a popup blocker and i guess its faster than internet explorer) so how do i change it so that i never ever have to log back into exriders? right now im on internet explorer because on firefox it makes me log in to see a thread, log in to post, then log in to submit, and it wont even let me to submit.

bigz-71
05-16-2007, 01:55 PM
make sure you check the box remember me, that should help

Next thing if have mozilla remember the password for this site, so it automatically logs you in

Check your cookies for this site, if you have your computer set to no accept cookies will probably boot you out as well

05-16-2007, 01:56 PM
click on tools in the menu form there choose the privacy "tab" and change it accordingly...such as accept cookies from site should be until they expire adn you should have the ask me before clearing private data box checked

CRich[814]
05-16-2007, 02:02 PM
thanks guys. ive downloaded this before and hated it. now im just going to give it a good run. i used the accept cookies thing and it worked.

CRich[814]
05-16-2007, 02:03 PM
now its being all weird haha. now when i click a link, it takes me there instead of opening a new tab. which tabs are amazingly cool.

CRich[814]
05-16-2007, 02:04 PM
tabs are back on! haha. im so odd. i really like this spell checker.

05-16-2007, 02:08 PM
the spell checker is one thing that ie should have....i actually like the foxfire better, but always end up using ie